It's a wrap!!!

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2016 at 4:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone think that Regions will come thru and we can file bankruptcy and keep working?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The odds are high with some big changes that a deal will be completed early this afternoon. Several phone calls have to be made, contracts signed etc. this takes time but in principal details will be completed today.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest question is WHY oh WHY would anyone want to continue to work there? So you could worry about your job again at a later date?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's great news!!

obviously the negative folks on here needs to go find a new job. We don't want or need your bad attitude!

Many companies have struggled and file chapter 11 several times and ended up extremely successful!

Let's keep the faith and continue praying

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If praying works......shoot for the lottery. Or better yet, for the regrowth of an amputees limbs while you are at it. God is great! It's not about being negative ... it's about being proactive in insuring you have an income and not having to worry. Besides, the Bible says you shouldn't even worry. Pray for the peace that passes all understanding. That prayer must not work or you wouldn't have to post about being worried. I'm out. :)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

never said I was worried. Just trying to remain positive

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great. We get the loan. But reality is revenues are declining. This will just buy everyone time to finalize other jobs. Be smart and look out four YOUR families and not sit in this sinking TITANIC that is Atherotech. I'm sorry to say it but that is the truth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with positive. I just don't wanna see people counting on something that may not happen. The local market is gonna be flooded with lab people looking for jobs if it doesn't work out. That is why you can't wait. I hope people have already applied other places by now. If it works out....then you don't have to go anywhere. That kind of stress is unhealthy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. Regions will force the investor to be passive. BC meddles way too much in the business and they put JM in as CEO. So dysfunctional. Trust me. Regions doesn't want to cause job loss. But it's now on their terms. They don't care much for the Atherotech investor.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you know this how???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pray in 1 hand and shit in the other, see which one fulls up first.

Companies that go bankrupt and eventually prevail always come up with a new way to do things and change management. In fact it's a mandate to change management by the lender.

The people running this company are freaking morons. They have ruined it. How much more evidence do you need???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told I wouldn't find out if I need to report to work on Monday until after 5pm on Sunday. On top of the fact I was unaware of everything this company had going on, because I'm through an agency, and getting paid peanuts. This is the MOST backward unorganized unprofessional place I have ever worked for. Seems like all this company employees knew what was going on, is anyone else still being told they may need to report to work on Monday?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After having seen this happen to other labs over the years, two things will likely happen. Number 1, the company shuts it's doors and everyone is let go. The bank sells the assets piecemeal. Number 2, a hedge fund acquires the debt/company. They make huge changes to head count and drastically cut costs. They'll rename the company. Lastly after a few weeks/months, they'll have a huge garage sale selling the VAP and whatever else has value. No one from the original company will be there at the very end as the hedge fund gradually cuts cost and people. Pretty dismal. But at least you know what's coming.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With UAB controlling the technology, Regions doesn't stand a chance of making their money back. So if they close the doors they are morons with no brains.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

doors officially shut, nothing came through. I'm just hoping that last paycheck comes through!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boston Heart still looking for reps? Is it time to jump to a new lab sector or stay in cardio?