It's all about CX team instead sales. Head of Marketing is a jerk!

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Kim Jong-Un, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:31 PM.

1. Kim Jong-Un

Kim Jong-Un new user

Wow! 70+ TMs leaving this year. Came back from Chicago meeting, that cool-aid ain't working for me. What a poor show by DB. All he cares is about how awesome CX team is. If you give him honest input, he hates you. Boy that bromance between VP of sales and VP of marketing is out of control. I heard DB got fired from Alivecor and DV saved his, you know what, by bringing him here.
    The only good thing about iRT are the people but there is mass exodus happening.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doesn't realize how disliked he and his team is. Hate that crackle and condescending attitude.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had hopes from the COO to set things right or talk sense into DB. Very disappointed in the leadership. As if Dreamteam was not enough, he now puts inside sales on top of it. I thought it will help me but no nothing. Sounds great when they talk about it but how much is it really helping? Went to marketing for help but guess what, everything is now run by consultants and agencies in that department. Why is everyone leaving that group since M left? I am a TM and crushed. Need to find my exit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buh bye.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So scary that everything Kim said is true. Looks closely at the consultants DB has worked with all of them in the past maybe he is getting a finder’s fee. The weak leaders on his team have less experience then some of their direct reports. I hear he maybe fraternizing with the help. Wait until Q1 your 8 TMs a month will double! The ship is sinking so get out if you can sell now......

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So backwards. Those of us that can sell are staying. Those that can't are leaving.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same three disgruntled people keep posting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think only 3 are disgruntled at 70+ plus leaving. Remember they are suits filed. The stock is reflecting the lackluster Q4 performance we are having! Also why are they hiding the loss of TMs and why are they misleading us on thinking we will get different codes when we have the same 14 day patch as other companies.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, there are a lot of TM's that are pissed and things don't seem to be getting better any time soon. The culture has changed and it's not going to be good for the company moving forward.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously! those who think there are only 3 disgruntled employees are living in La la land! May be success or power has gone to your head. Remember what goes up does come down.
    Don't make people feel like $hit.

Karma is a B and it comes down faster than you think.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3? LOL, try like most of the sales force and internal folks are rightfully disgruntled. The leadership trolls this sight as you can tell which replies they post the rest of us know the reality that exists in this pathetic place.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, let’s not be unfair to him. I heard he came to IRT to be a CEO. He was working his way to get there after ousting that lady. Marketing was thrown at him which he never wanted. Poor guy has three teams to handle- dream team, inside sales & marketing. What would you do if you are not a creative genius, bring overpriced agencies and consultants to cover it for you. Right? That’s exactly what he is doing. I don’t understand the hatred here.

Personally, I am just mad not because he failed to acknowledge me as a sales person in the line for coffee despite seeing my lanyard. And then he stands up in front of everyone and says that his dream team of sales consultants is all up to support me and sales. BS! DB

You have overstayed your welcome!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 replies...one of the 3 replied twice. Tricky!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard these threads are going to be sent to the Ks. Goodness I certainly hope so, all of the criticisms are so accurate. The HPT strategy is starting to show signs of failure despite the spin at the meeting in Chicago. When i spoke to some of the TMs who advocated for the CX team they told me they came in after the fact yet took all of the credit for their hard work. The TM/Internal attrition cannot be ignored.

15. Lucky us

Lucky us Guest

You shouldn’t be mad because he didn’t acknowledge you he does that to everyone in SF too. I hear he is completely narcissistic and inconsiderate as he walks the entire office on the phone speaking loudly! What EVP does that? The way to play him is to pay homage to him then you get what you want. Remember he was fired as COO from Alivecor lucky us!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking to join the company, how is sales leadership? Is DV good? how are his managers?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Credit... that's funny. How old are you, 4? Did they get his/her bonus check? You're just stirring up gossip. Please leave.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Credit to you as well, because you proved you must that you are a CX team member. Go away! Your days are numbered too..

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst part of all is that people have to come to this forum to share their experiences. Pathetic! Where is the HR? Oh wait! The HR of his team is also remote, so he receives feedback only during the exit interviews. But who cares about the feedback from people leaving!

At the Chicago meet came to know that he is planning changes to marketing soon. His consultants and agencies will full fill the master's wishes, and rest will be shown the door. I feel for the people in that team.

Not sure if sales leadership is worst or marketing. There is competition going on between the Bros to get the "Worst Leader of the Year" award. One plays Favoritism and another is the Narcissit.

Whenever I visit the SF office, it is overwhelming to see what has become of this place.

The Jerk, Mr.Narcissist, Mr.HPT-ideaman, will still be waltzing around running his own show. Hope he is shown the door sooner than later.

HR and K's are you listening?