It's all about CX team instead sales. Head of Marketing is a jerk!

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Kim Jong-Un, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:31 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, but friends with a couple of them and think your being unfair. I like the approach and think it differentiates us from our competitors.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, anyone reading these post, do not rely on the testimonials of “diaper TMs”. Those that have been here a while (over 2 years) have seen that this company tries to do what is right. It takes work and the ability to acclimate with change for the better. Most people have challenges with change and they blame others for the problems instead of facing their own issues and changing. I have the upmost respect for our leadership. Sure, they are not perfect but guess what, they are the first to admit this. Humble leaders that listen try to do what is right and fair. You have an excellent opportunity with this company. Be thankful and if you are not, maybe your next adventure will provide you with better satisfaction.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Jack Ass they are getting $175 base salary plus bonuses and incentives to visit as many accounts as they can force themselves into! So they want the credit and make more money than us! Is that clear enough for you?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Respectfully, you are misinformed. I am tight with one of them and can tell you that they are being asked to help with so many accounts that they can't keep up. Traveling over 90% of the time and does it to help us, literally picks up the phone everytime I call. I have heard of some bad experiences but me and those I know haven't had any. I admit I was sceptical at first, not anymore.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CX is a joke. They don't add a lot of value to our customers and it requires so much work on the TM. They are in and out, and if the account fails, it must be due to the TM's lack of "discovery". I've been at companies that have successfully implemented a CX type role, but IRTC does not have that. I have a lot of respect for some members of that team, but I think a lot of them aren't sharp, and it shows in front of customers. Hopefully we can shift our strategy to start making an impact, but right now its a joke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that they pay CX that amount, and screw the TM's is all anybody needs to hear. They have no skin in the game. That's an insult to the sales org.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strategy works well. They helped me with a very large customer.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone has skin in the game when we all own stock. You sound ridiculous.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says Who- A Cx team member. LOL!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in Chicago and hope that the majority of our salesforce is more professional than you. LOL.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m here too! Are you male and curious?:cool:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t have anything against CX, just never found them to be valuable. They are just overpriced talent hanging around. But end of the day they are doing what they are told to do.

My anger is more towards Mr.Arrogant. Why are such people are put in leadership roles. He should be made an individual contributor if he can’t be kicked out.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is life Doug after making it miserable for others? Great job training your team to hog the light from sales while you yourself steal ideas, lay off people or get them fired, and be a jerk to people around you.

It will all come back to you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RSD here, the only people I have seen laid off were coasting anyway...which is why it came back to you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the RSD you mean like a lot of you who are coasting? You are for the most part a talentless group many of you hired outside of organization who still do not know what you are doing. Many of you are micro managers and your teams despise you especially the RSD joke in TN! Numbers do not reflect your team's sentiment, managing by fear is not motivating. I am so happy I left his dysfunctional management style.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blaming everyone else for your shortcomings is so typical. My guess is that it won't be long until you are trolling CP to blame others at your new company. Best news of the day... you left IRTC!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, the world is ruined by people like YOU!! Instead of admitting what is wrong with the situation, you blame it on the people who raise their opinion in an open forum. What happened to the employee survey they chased us to fill? HR has turned a blind eye, Sales and marketing heads are D Asses, there is toxic culture brewing in the SF office, some of the best talents are leaving, and people like you think that the above person is trolling!!!

There are multiple class action law suits filed. The stock tanked today and YOU are still drinking that cool-aid. Geez wake up!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you explain what financial irregularities from a 10Q have to do with sour grapes from a TM that is unwilling to evolve with the marketplace? Didn't think so. Nice try.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know that you sold out to Preventice. It is pathetic that you still post here. Go sell your inferior product and leave us alone.

20. Preventice is hiring? Good to know they certainly have a robust platform. Thanks for the tip, I will send them my resume tomorrow. Q4 bonus/LTI cant come fast enough