It's all about CX team instead sales. Head of Marketing is a jerk!

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Kim Jong-Un, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:31 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, jumping to conclusions and assuming you can read minds. No wonder you can't penetrate an account!

My statement was instructive, not declarative. Seriously, given your last few statements, you show an inability to think strategically. You should follow my advice. You won't make it selling to large, complex healthcare systems.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all hoping Dork is the one leaving and DB gets fired again! No one respects these 2 bozos except the “chosen few.” The majority of the top 10 TMs have left I guess they can’t sell!! Yea right!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They could, just not in complex health systems.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither is the current leadership in sales and marketing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The marketing reorganization from Dumbie is all about his cronies getting ahead. Sell your soul to the devil when you are loyal to this xenophobe. To hire his high paid consultants he has fired many talented friends. Everywhere he goes he creates a toxic environment! The field I hear has a couple of choice names for him and his team! Remember you reap what you sow!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP of Marketing and Sales are more than idiots.

Actually DB, a narcissist, is full of himself. Avoid him like plague!! I have been told that he is the most hated person in the San Francisco office. The last time I was there, I could see him roaming in the office with occasional guffaws on the phone, making people feel pathetic and venerable around him.
    He is a liar and is running pretty shady marketing campaigns. I have had very intense discussions with my customers defending the words on it. Terrible, Terrible human being!
    He should have been fired a long time ago. The more he stays in power the more devastation he will cause.

Out with DB!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am writing this post as a human being rather than as a sales person. It has nothing to do with sales or CX team but rather the mindset of SVP of marketing.

Recently visited the SF office which was deserted as F#%k. The area where DB sits was totally empty. I checked with his admin as to what happened. Seems like the A$$H0%* laid off few people and right after that next day went on a nice vacation!!

What kind of soul less person would layoff people before Christmas and then go on a vacation enjoying life! How can someone even justify his actions.

There truly is a piece of Satan inside this person. No wonder why he is so hated.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh wow. So I guess the total is now up to 100 in the last two years. More will come in January. I don’t get to San Fran much, but I’m sure the morale is the same there as it is in the sales force. Our stock is still frozen, the q3 report still hasn’t been filed, the process to get AT in a hospital is grueling, and people are getting fired. Seems like the company is struggling. Good thing that TM in the south left before they had to pay her her bonus so they have a little extra cash for the holidays.How do we even know we will get the LTI bonus and they didn’t change the rules behind the scenes. We have a great product it’s Just a shit show leadership team.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh wow. So I guess the total is now up to 100 in the last two years. More will come in January. I don’t get to San Fran much, but I’m sure the morale is the same there as it is in the sales force. Our stock is still frozen, the q3 report still hasn’t been filed, the process to get AT in a hospital is grueling, and people are getting fired. Seems like the company is struggling. Good thing that TM in the south left before they had to pay her her bonus so they have a little extra cash for the holidays.How do we even know we will get the LTI bonus and they didn’t change the rules behind the scenes. We have a great product it’s Just a shit show leadership team.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true DORK loves him and so does the 3 inept CX directors.
    He had to hire inept former employees of his to protect his position. Anyone that isn’t part of the Alivecor and BI teams would expose him. I hear his group made 1000s on the employee referral bonuses. It is the most incestuous, dysfunctional back stabbing team in the company!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back stabbing YES.
    Stay away from them. I have been burned.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burned? Toasted because you coasted?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like the rest of you coast you mean....I see we are getting audited left and right I wonder who blew the whistle?

I guess Finance coasted too or did they just inflate the numbers, so they could cash out the stock?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The jerk is still here while the good TMs are out.

All those emails the jerk sends to the TMs are written by his agency peeps. He thinks he can motivate the sales with those cartoon email.

Hope the Ks see that it is high time to can him. Most useless person in a leadership role!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in the field and only see the TMs who left here. Well I am in SF and his reign of terror has caused so much angst here. He has let go of so many good marketing folks. No one can stand this fake, sanctimonious narcissist except for D who needed him to save his job. Karma never sleeps some of us actually feel sorry for his family.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So rightly put!

I was directed to this link by fellow coworkers in SF after Doug acted super mean to me. I felt quite low after that interaction and asked is he like that? Or was it me? My colleagues told me to read about him here.
    Just to share, I am among the lowest paid worker in SF and not in sales and marketing. Probably a bit older than most of you here.

In my 30 years of professional career and a long time at iRhythm, I have come across all shades of people- mean, sick, stupid, arrogant but Doug Biehn is pure evil! He spreads hate, jealousy, anger, insecurities around him. He hides things and stands tall on the shoulders of others. The people he like also carry that trait. So if he doesn’t like you it is a blessing because may be you are not that dark soul yet.

I never wish evil on anyone but this person needs to receive his fair share of karma. And when that happens in his life it will be very harsh!

For those who were let go or are still carrying the burden to work with him because you have bills to pay, my response is don’t be sad. Time will heal you but he will suffer!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. This is overkill and must be false. I work with the guy and find him to be genuine and open to feedback. He is a little eccentric and can seem self absorbed, but every time I have called him on it, he has course corrected. Something is very fishy about these posts. It's almost like someone had a vendetta.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke? You must not have worked enough with him.
    DB and genuine- He is the most fake person to come across.

DB and eccentric- He is shrewd, cunning and a horrible person.

You must either be DB or DV to be posting here or drinking their cool aid.

For people to come and post on open forums is because HR and executive leadership have turned a blind eye to what’s going on inside the organization.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever - this board is anonymous andis renowned for fake news, agendas, and vendettas. You must be new here or have ulterior motives.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you all find Jesus in 2020. This is absurd. The pro and anti IRT folks. All of you need to move on or find a hobby that doesn’t require so much negative energy.