It's all about CX team instead sales. Head of Marketing is a jerk!

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Kim Jong-Un, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:31 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the evildoers find some Karma......

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vendettas or ulterior motives it could be so many individuals he has wronged you really think it is one person writing on here??? The GSM will be a typical JOKE of lies! DBs consultants and cronies swarming around. DVs favorites winning Pclub. We will go an pretend just like leadership does everyday here!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it could be 1 person, more likely 2 or 3. Prove me wrong, post your name(s).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on sales leaders why don't you post your names here. We all know the only positive comments are from you. The attrition at this company is because of you not because of the product. Man up or shut up!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not a sales leader...but called your bluff. Now post 6 replies pretending to be other people. Turnover happens, especially in job markets like this one.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB has brought in all of these very $$$ 'consultants' (former colleagues and friends) and removed valued iRhythm team members on both the sales operations and marketing teams. He takes the ideas of Sr. Directors below him and presents them as his own ideas to the Executive Staff. He berates people of color on his teams in open forums. He constantly praises the CX team and undermines the sales staff who are leaving in huge numbers. He's literally hated by the majority of the SF office who affectionately call him D--- the Dick.

He's on track to be CEO of iRhythm in less than a year ...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work eith DB and disagree with all of this. This person is a troll.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Dork we know you work with him. You guys have a serious bromance. I think the only thing this person was wrong about is D getting the CEO position. K the COO will be there next CEO. All of the Ds have their days numbered. I heard from my RSD there are taking steps to reign him and his CX team too. We should be hearing about this at the GSM. I heard a lot about the agenda we will see some attempts to save face and make us TMs feel special. I won't hold my breath. You just lost a very successful TM who was here over 7 years that should tell you everything!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are too many of us to post all of our names on here both internal and in the field. We take turns pointing out the truth as we know it. Sorry if you can't handle it. Why doesn't the Exec staff call you shameless leaders out on here that would be way too refreshing for this company. We know that you are the trolls on this site. Who else would have anything positive to say. I hear we lost more internal personnel and TMs second half of January starting 2020 with a bang of attrition again. Yet there are only 3 posting on here. WAKE UP or just be honest.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.
    Only Idiots believe that there are 2-3 people posting here. That is why this company is spiraling down.

The executives are in denial, nothing new. Can’t believe that they would have the chutzpah to stand up and give the pep talk at GSM!!

This company is a joke and the comedians are Doug and Dave.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The news is that Dick B is considering renaming the CX team as Performance marketing team !!! Geez. It’s going to be their performance vs sales performance now. Ridiculous!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 posts in one day, how can you find the time?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like you find the time ...instead of attempting to run the sales organization! Bring on Jokelyn at least we know what we are getting.

15. The TMs who all recently left warned me I would not have my quota until well into Q1!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, maybe they will have to work harder for their generous compensation. Let's see if they can sell??? An AT Product Manager told me they were making more than they we are making!! That is messed up! Of course Beanie takes care of his circle!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is like a soap opera....but with every good plot comes the twist. I heard the rep from CT that CX got fired is suing. iRT needs to turn over the record of the past two years of employees that have been fired. That is going to be one hell of a list. I wonder how many of those reps will be called as witnesses in this case??? Hmmmmm. Time for the popcorn :)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just hope we don't have to hear anymore about the useless and annoying CX team at GSM this week. All they do is take credit for the TMs work, several TMs told me they come in after all the work is done and take all of the credit. They badger you for the numbers. My RSD is frustrated with them too.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry if that was your experience. Mine has been different. The two that I usually work with have been very helpful. They have not taken any credit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure about the hot women. If they are hot, they don’t have a mind of their own. Females in this company and profession In general are still here because there isn’t another job like this with as much flexibility. We have one product. It isn’t hard work and the money for the first year before they jack up your quota is pretty good. I wonder if D and D will have matching belts again this year or if they have moved to like Gucci shoes with the money they made off of us this year. I am sure DV bought KP a pair as well. Shoes and promotions for All of his favorites. This hotel is not cheap either.