It's all here and so disgusting

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 8:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you consider 'real money? I'd love to make what he is being paid..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows? And who really cares? It's all going away between attorney fees and restitution.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't care less what he made defrauding Medicare, but several of us are curious............why is Gurry called Chicken Gurry ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

M Gurry is a d*ck! None of the reps liked him.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would imagine it's a humorous spin on the Asian dish - chicken curry.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like um or hate um, the six execs are innocent . Morally and ethically, perhaps you wouldn't want to have them preach to you. Still, even your most hatest exec is innocent in a criminal court of law. JK, who knows? I don't.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when is it not illegal to defraud Medicare ? Do are aware the execs did that ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who else is sick of these "they didn't do anything wrong" posts? It's so obvious these are being written by a guilty party.

Everyone knows it was illegal (not just immoral) for Liz and the execs to create a prior authorization unit designed to DEFRAUD insurance companies including Medicare out of millions of dollars. Everyone knows it was illegal (not jus unethical) to change codes and lie about diagnosis to get Subsys paid. What the execs did was ILLEGAL, not just immoral or unethical. And that's why they've been arrested and that's why they are headed to trial and then to jail. Case closed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some individuals did break the law. Some folks within the company were pressured to deliver results. Some of these folks may have broken the law to keep their jobs or even to get bigger bonuses. This happens in most professions...even government agencies like the FBI are pressured into making arrests and prosecuting people even though they may be innocent. Then they scare the shit out of them so that they testify against others. This whole case is based on testimony from cooperating witnesses who cut deals.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't kid yourself.Most of this case is based on emails, files, reports, recordings, faxes, texts with witness testimony only collaborating the evidence.Hard to deny the facts when they are in black and white .

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not guilty.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are just so convincing. LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question for those left at insys

is sanga still running around the field telling everyone he is kapoor's boy? Bet he has stopped using that move. He is the friend that we all have who doesn't know he is being laughed at behind his back because he is clueless and fooling nobody

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not guilty.