Its All Over

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You couldn't be more wrong about who wrote this. Those that were brought over from Roche (and I am not one) have made contributions you couldn't place a value on. They were paid to bring Ranbaxy credibility and they did just that. Without their faces transitioning Accutane business to Ranbaxy, we would never have achieved the Sotret market share which has lined Ranbaxy's pockets. I may not be one of them, but I know their value. You are a fool....you have no idea what you are talking about...and you are making an already horrible situation worse.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster; VERY well articulated and accurate. Signed : Insider

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, I try!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

National manager trolling Cafepharma? Spewing crap......
    Hmmm...................................................... Me think thou doth protest too much.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very observant--Other posts pulled also, or am I dead wrong? Some one got to Sarah

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Ranbaxy FBI are all over this like a cheap suit. Or is the FBI/FDA all over Ranbaxy?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW Do they ever have egg on thier face now!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster "WOW"; You are a loser and have always been a loser, after this contract which you are no longer on, I hope you remain unemployed until the benefits run out. A-Hole. Insider

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What value did the ex-Roche reps bring? The only reason Ranbaxy gained market share for Sotret is that they had no competition. Roche stopped promoting Accutane once the generics came out. The other generics stopped detailing because they were not desperate enough to deal with the IPLEDGE costs and liability issues. Medicis had a license to Sotret and dropped it because they figured out the product wasn't worth the trouble. Stieffel evaluated Sotret and also figured the risks and promotional costs weren't worth it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your facts are incorrect, but believe whatever you want and spew more disharmony. You were not an asset to the project and are causing disinformation to be believed by those newer to the project and already having some fear about their job status. As we all are. But not you, loser, you are already gone. Bye, Bye and stay away from this site and go post on another site. ie dope.com

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denial of facts without offering any information to contradict and name calling is the mark of someone with limited intellect and no integrity.

If you fear for your job and still remain at a company like Ranbaxy you must have no professsional alternatives --not surprising.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW you got me. Maybe I like my job and am also financially secure . Significant other wealthy. I work for the pure enjoyment of selling. asshole!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster, very nicely put, the mark of a person of integrity and who has their facts straight. The trouble maker can't even spell correctly most of the time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you!! The trouble-maker is a buffoon.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you enjoy these conversations with yourself BB? U R so obvious!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly not to you. Wrong again asshole. Wake up and realize the opinions here are from several members of the team (not management).

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Carlo has been busy telling Sarah to remove threads... threads are missing, once again! That was fast.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight-if I refer to "him" as CJ, then the posts will stay on??? Also, who can request that posts be removed...only CJ himself???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are we tearing each other apart? We won't survive if we cant work together.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREED! There is what seems to be one person on here making false statements and trying to cause dissention. I think anyone that STILL works here, wants harmony for the reason you mention.