It's Ballbuster Time

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you get when Mensa/Novel prize leadership join with Motivated/Talented sales experts ? A Ballbuster launch !!

Dig deep my friends, reach for that inner reserve of drive, focus, and winning spirit.

You know in your heart of hearts that we are unstoppable. Winningness is in our soul

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It appears LRon rolled out the new IC plan for the PR agency.

If being down 80% is winning, then yeah, you are kicking ass Habib.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please share the "new" IC plan! Thank you AMP!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agin, there is no PR agency.. These are spontaneous posts from loyal rank and filers who love Acorda people and the products. We have a ballbuster new product, genius leadership, a strong pipeline maturing, and a huge worldwide market for PD meds. Expect strong rebound to continue !!!!!

As they say lets GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, your posts are about as spontaneous as an Elizabeth Warren Twitter feed.

If you want people to believe the precious rank and file are spontaneously singing the virtues of a team that has eroded their stock value by 80%, then perhaps try a little harder to mix up your made up facts.

Given your broken English, made up words, reverse translation of what is staring you in the face, I’d hate to think everyone at ACOR is as stupid as you appear.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

also, find another adjective besides ball buster, you sound like a degenerate who’s vocabulary never evolved pass high school. Unless of course this is mental state of all rank and file... if so carry on and GOGOGO ......... to $2.00 share by Thanksgiving.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ballbuster???? Listen, pal, I have balls the size of coconuts!!! Nobody, and I mean nobody, will bust or crack them!!! Not even you!! So, please come down to earth!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't need another millennial fairy bragging about his existential peanuts!!I
    Acordians recognize what a monumentell ballbuster Inbrija is!! ACO R up agin today!!! Wall Street loves it, as well as the Mensa based leaders who work tirelessly to drive up value!! Rank n file must now produce!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being down 85% seems to be at odds with the work of your “brilliant” leadership.

They are outperforming Mallinkrodt by a whopping .60 and that place is run by imbeciles and about to declare bankruptcy. ACOR isn’t far off.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have top notch Leadership! Our CEO and Team share genius (Mensa) level critical thinking skills FAR beyond the average mortal. Most out there are CLUELESS of the master strategy to rebound our Company ! And, yes we have loyal rank&filers and a ballbuster in Inbrija. We are profoundly fortunate !

So bottom line: Lets GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a matter of time before you truly get your “balls busted” and stock < $1 and delisted. Then you clowns will pivot to saying Wall Street loves you when you make 25% in a day on your $1.00 stock. What you repeatedly fail to acknowledge is your stock is down almost 90% from your peak. You have failed those that invested years ago, your leadership has failed shareholders and you have failed yourself while you continuing to stay at this place, as hope and hype is not a business strategy... it is a screaming sign of weakness. Have a little dignity and pump your brakes and find a new career, your family will thank you for it in the next year. Thank you and goodnight.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investment 101: Timing Is Everything ! If you purchased ACOR back in the day when it was say $20 then just be patient. It will rebound strongly as Inbrija becomes WORLDWIDE PD med !! The Inflection Point was reached early this year.

Advice: A wise investor utilizes 'dollar cost averaging'...you should look that up and apply. Purchase some ACOR today at the bargain price to offset the earlier purchase price. Eventually you will see HUGE returns !!

Love ACOR !!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your Financial Advisor number that permits you to give financial advice?????

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So essentially your advising folks to throw good money after bad just to dollar cost avg price downwards? Irresponsible and stupid. I have made more $$$$ shorting this stock past 2 quarters than you will ever make with equity grants as a rank and file. Also, stop with worldwide market, you guys can’t even perform domestically. I hear Ron is going to dress as the grim reaper on Halloween on next investor call to reflect the life he has sucked out of this organization ..

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, recycling old BS I see.

Which of the 20 inflection points on the way to $1.50 was the big one?

Given ROW sales will be at best 50% of US sales, I guess that gives you a whopping $18M in first year sales based on your trend. I’m even giving you the benefit of the doubt since ROW won’t support the same price.

As for your dollar cost average, that’s a fancy way for you to say “I lost my ass at $20, but I’m going to brag about going from $2 to $3.

You still lost.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BIG DAY FOR ACOR !!!! UP 1.7% AS MARKET TANKS !!!!

YES ELLIOTT WAVE CYCLE 3 UNDERWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES THE REBOUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agin, another BIG DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP 3.42% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELLIOTT WAVE #3 ALIVE AT ACORDA !!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations Habib.

You finished the day at $3.02. Still down 90%

Imagine how much money has been made in other companies over the past two years of ACORs demise.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still made a time more shorting this pig than you folks ever will with worthless options

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still made a time more shorting this pig than you folks ever will with worthless options