It's closing time...someone please turn off the lights

Discussion in 'Discovery Labs' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2015 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is there anyone left employed with this company????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the majority of us have offers. We are waiting and wishing they lay us off asap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope. Fingers crossed. All I want to hear is "today is your last day and here's your severance (even though not industry standard)". Please. Come on. Help us out here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what you all get for jumping to a high risk one drug start up specialty company who has had significant issues bringing a drug to market. How idiotic did you have to be to even consider this place??

Unfortunately your families will have to pay the price for your lack of judgement and decision making. Yes I am sure recruiters are climbing over each other to get someone who was employed here and was a complete failure in launching a drug in their territory not to mention the having poor decision making as well.

I hope you all enjoyed your 10k increase in base salary from your previous jobs. It was so blatantly clear this place would fail miserablely for so many reasons. I was shocked to see they actually got people to take these jobs unless they were unemployed. I in mgt with a similar drug as yours in the hospital and would not touch any of you people with a 10 ft pole.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not describe DSCO as similar to any other start up. The Management and Board at DSCO is unqualified. Cooper and Miller are smart; however have no common sense. They DO NOT LEArn FROM MISTAKES. They have refused to listen to anyone but themselves and it has cost the company and its investors dearly.

The Board is ancient, Leone has not been employed full time since the Nixon era, so out of touch!

In any event I feel bad for myself and my coworkers who taste these people.

To add insult to injury Cooper gives himself 350000 options and we see zero? Fine leadership John!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I don't think they'll give the group "nothing". The BOD and Cooper/Miller are not the brightest stars in the sky when it comes to making sound business decisions with DSCO. But they know multiple lawsuits will ensue if they don't give the hardest workers their bonus. They know they al least have to do THAT or hell will break loose. A lot of us know things that we are staying quiet about and will continue to do so. But if they withhold our annual bonuses from us (and at the full amount), the damage we all can do is bad. Very bad.