It's finally over

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2019 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, the end is finally here. Everyone will be done in the next couple weeks. Fuckers don't even have the courage to tell us the truth, even at this point. Management is truly, truly awful and I hope each of them gets what they deserve. Burn in hell you bastards!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we're all fired... How do these animals sleep at night? Oh, that's right. On a pile of money that they stole from shareholders.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager here. You’ll find out soon. Good luck losers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Full company layoffs in 2 weeks. Hey your affairs in order

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot. You’re not supposed to tell them. We need them out there selling.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Salix is taking some of us?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And why exactly would they do that?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wanna work for sucklicks? You fucking mutt. Go get a real fucking job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this is over and their are still managers doing ride alongs-complaining about numbers. Give it a break. Must be easy to sit back when you have 6 months of severance. While reps get two.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In still fairly confident Salix will take some of us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any manager still trying to "motivate" at this stage is either a) moronic with 0 ability to actually lead or b) an awful human being.
    Of course it's possible it's both those things as well.
    Managers, please stop trying to coach and just be there to listen, help your folks find a new job (those that deserve it anyway) and assist in easing the pain of the nightmare referred to as Synergy. Oh, and let upper management know that literally everyone from the janitors to the stockholders hope they get badly maimed in a bear attack.

14. joseph papa

joseph papa Guest

Don't worry guys, we will take good care of your company. Most of you will be crying a lot and will get red eyes, please check out Lumify. It starts to work in 60 seconds and lasts for up to 8 hours. I know when I get nervous I get IBS, if you are like me please try XIFAXAN, the only FDA-approved 2-week treatment for IBS-D. Good luck to all, love JCP and our wicked smart CFO PH. Papa out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company lied to everyone, including RBD’s. My manager was the best, and always told us the truth. A great leader and successful. BUT I never trusted the higher ups. It was so obvious they had favorites. They had no idea how to run a company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your manager that was the “best” also failed! He wasnt successful here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cowards... I rarely come on this site, but when I do, it never ceases to amaze me about how many sorry people there are out there! Going to these websites to troll through various boards and say awful things to others, about companies, or upper management, or even other people...hiding behind anonymity, is so unproductive! Vent to your spouse! Go work out! But why be cruel? Karma sucks and your putting negativity out there “anonymously” isn’t going to anonymously circle around and catch up with you. It will hit you flat in your face and be humiliating, and you won’t have your smart phone or mobile device to hide behind. Get your panties out from between your buttcracks because you damn well know that if you’re on that 100 list, you’ll be happy, so shut up and go for a jog! If you are on that 100 list but hate it and want to leave, then do so, because it’s better to look when you’re employed. We all knew what we were risking when joining this company. Too bad most of you came from the company that will most likely acquire the assets, and I’ve heard from reliable sources that if you voluntarily left Salix to come to synergy, it’s weighed heavily against you, regardless of there being new management and new culture. There are some that were downsized once upon a time, and that won’t be held against those, but quitting will. What HR has on file, stays with HR...just like the things you put out there on the internet when you hide behind your anonymity. Can’t wait to see the smart ass comments this post generates...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sure seem to think you know a lot??? If you are so brave, and the rest of us are cowards, why don’t you leave your name on here? Because you’re just another executive windbag trying to save face after bankrupting a perfectly good company with your piss poor decision making. Or maybe bankrupting us was the idea all along? Who knows? Go sell your Pollyanna crap to the next loser who’s dumb enough to hire you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like Justin Smollett

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not an exec - a regular GIAS