It's finally over

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2019 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How the heck does that sound like Jussie Smollett? Totally curious.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg! I heard last minute deal with Pfizer came through! Reliable source here! Going to auction!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great job genius! No bids...companies is Bausch’s. What a snow job all of this auction BS was

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya think that now, genius?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey all, Troy Hamilton here. Get back to work while I board my yacht with all of my ho’s and head to the Caribbean. Thanks for all of your hard work that made me wealthy. So long suckas!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gary Jacob signed a shit loan, which is why we’re all in this position. Troy just looks bad because he’s he face now but this all happened when GJ put pen to paper. He either lacked the business acumen or street smarts to realize he was getting snowed, had idiotic financial council, or didn’t give two craps about what happened, as long as his baby went to market, and he was outta there before it got too messy. Another big mistake is the fact that synergy should have started co-promoting with another company over a year ago! I mean, they were worried about making numbers at IBSC launch so why the hell did they disregard that idea?! I’m also curious as to why the hell CRG wouldn’t renegotiate the loan... projections easily showed Trulance sales growing exponentially. Now CRG looks bad and inflexible and other small startups will think twice about leaning on them for support.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha...funny

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all got played. Day 1 these guys were on a mission to cash out. Shalu leaving was the canary in the coal mine for me. The loan was just another opportunity to grab cash.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor form that some people know that they are being retained while others have not been officially told they are being let go.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Move on loser.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not that difficult . If you didnt get a letter from BHC you are out. Do you expect anything more from this company ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is full of liars! Wonder if they’re gonna pay us for the sales contest, or was that just another lie?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix is waiting for those retained to accept their offers before cutting the rest loose. But yeah it sucks.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well considering we went bankrupt were sold to the lowest bidder , I dont think that we can expect to see anything from the contest. But you damn well that Troy took care of himself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Bausch not salix. I got an offer but it’s gonna be a shitshow over there. They know we make more than those losers at Bausch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Expect that to change.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Us losers at Bausch are making six figure base salaries in GI and most are clocking $50,000 to more than $100,000 in annual bonus and stock. So you probably aren’t making more than us “losers.” By the way, how is your Synergy stock plan doing? Oh and enjoy you new role in primary care. You’re going to love carting food in twice a day to a bunch of cattle.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As did our wonderful leaders MJ, SB and PC who demonstrated irresponsible cash burn since inception of this train wreck. And since they reported to Troy and he didn’t manage the process, you can blame Troy, not Gary for this failure.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was always a PC team. Please. Synergy paid ridiculous salaries for “GI Experience” and you see how well THAT went. Synergy is being kept separate and will have large territories as people quit and they recarve the territories. But at least you can all be happy that your field leadership is following you. Doesn’t that give you confidence? Ha!