It's finally over

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2019 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m so glad I didn’t get retained. I was pissed last night for about 5 minutes but more due to the fact that it hurt my pride.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider yourself lucky you didn’t get retained! My boss, who I actually HAD tremendous respect for, after expressing empathy and sympathy, “I’ve been there. You’ll land somewhere better, blah blah blah...” actually told me later on last night, that I needed to put together a nice tight document with all the names of tier 1-3 offices or big writers, their staff members, their roles in the office, office hours, and any helpful info to make transition easier for my former Synergy coworker, who got retained and will be taking over the unrealistically HUGE territory. You f-ing joking, right? I laughed and said my computer crashed and so did my iPad when I threw them through the window celebrating. To all retained managers out there, try preserving any ounce of integrity and/or credibility you have, and don’t ask your recently cut reps for a stupid playbook/dashboard/bullshit field guides. This is the fastest way to lose respect from former employees who may manage your ass some day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already have, fuck-face. I’m getting outta here as soon as possible. You probably thought that this post was insightful, and just when you thought you had it all figured out, realized it was something you never thought of before! At least I have a job until I can find something else!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't ask for a referral letter than shithead, cause you are a real class act that deserves one so much, said no one ever.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the crazy one obsessed with useless analytics and spreadsheets. She has no loyalty to anyone. Thank the Lord you don’t have to work for her anymore.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C'mon you can't actually take the side of a clueless manager that would ask a severed rep for that? Unless you are said manager. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. BTW, i don't work for this company (or Salix/Bauch) but came here to see what is happening to the salesforce. If this is the level of competence within the management team then I'm not surprised is company went bankrupt.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the crazy ass bitch manager in California? Retained or no?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are two managers in CA. The Southern CA manager had a bunch of Presidents club winners and The North CA manager won a contest. They seemed cool but no idea. My manager didn’t make it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the Houston manager? She was horrible.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The female ABD doesn’t like attractive, female competition so probably not retained or quit. Lots of male managers retained, regardless of performance. They should have been sued a long time ago...