1. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine works just as well against new variant in study — AstraZeneca, Sanofi, and Lilly sue HHS over 340B opinion— Merck and Bayer receive FDA approval for heart failure med — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice

It's not the crappy products that should worry you.

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've worked with three of the senior management team at various companies. Each was the typical golden child that was designated "key talent" by someone who thought they saw something that no one else saw. They were then spoon fed easy assignments and a light workload to make sure they were successful while others busted their asses with little credit. Would not want my future at the mercy of these decision makers. One of them literally stole a study I did and presented it as their own. I found out when the customer asked me if I had seen the capacity study and handed me my presentation with someone else's name on it. Good luck rank and file, you're going to need it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deeply insightful. Very helpful. I put in my 2 weeks notice tomorrow. Thanks a bunch. Where are you now? I'll apply at your great company!