It's not the crappy products that should worry you.

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've worked with three of the senior management team at various companies. Each was the typical golden child that was designated "key talent" by someone who thought they saw something that no one else saw. They were then spoon fed easy assignments and a light workload to make sure they were successful while others busted their asses with little credit. Would not want my future at the mercy of these decision makers. One of them literally stole a study I did and presented it as their own. I found out when the customer asked me if I had seen the capacity study and handed me my presentation with someone else's name on it. Good luck rank and file, you're going to need it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deeply insightful. Very helpful. I put in my 2 weeks notice tomorrow. Thanks a bunch. Where are you now? I'll apply at your great company!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The writing was on the wall from the beginning.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct! Everyone should be worried about the lack of severance….

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12 weeks is what I heard

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told 2 weeks per year by HR

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR? There is no one in HR

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is also in the employee handbook. If you think as a rep that you will make out, you are sadly mistaken. Sadly, with the exception of the few that will be absorbed into Alcon, you will be left with very little money to live on after the final layoff.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you will end up with is the 60 day WARN, 12 weeks of pay and stock options that ate under water. If you're not looking for a new job right now then you are insane.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

alcon will pay the severance. It’s 1 week per year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://investors.aeriepharma.com/node/14261/html

There’s the date!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so is it 1 or 2 weeks per year??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since Alcon will be laying you off it will be Alcon’s rules. Therefore, one week per year.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. Finally someone that has a brain cell. All of these idiots don’t get it. Alcon pays 1 week per year.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all you have to do is ask the Kala reps. They were screwed over when Alcon acquired them. We will be screwed over as well

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where does the WARN act come into play, or does ? In reference to severance

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RELAX! I was told by my manager that most of us will be part of the Alcon sales team. Happy to join the team.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, i feel so much better now that your manager told you that. I will sleep much better at night.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is obviously a troll that is trying to get a reaction. Most of us have brains and know better. Very few will be retained and that is ok. It does give many of us comfort to know that Maria will definitely not be retained. Alcon is well aware of her toxic behavior, back stabbing, and lack of leadership skills.