Its official ALTH to be taken over !!!!

Discussion in 'Allos Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2011 at 2:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6.56/share by Biogen! Deal closing June 30TH

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$6.56 for this pig. I'd take it and run.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.....great call! IDIOT!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO one will buy this dog, just ask BERN's!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have actually heard this rumor as well. I took it as a rumor but find it interesting that it is on a website message board. I didn't hear that it was Biogen though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it was biogen as well. I aslo heard that Celgene looked at us in November 2009 but backed off because they could not believe a word coming out of Berns' mouth. Celgene did its due diligence on us and thought that Istodax was a better product and was only 600 million.

Now look at whats happened. Panic, lies, and ass covering. Folotyn makes sense for Biogen but Berns fucked up a potential celgene deal before so I would not be surprised to learn that Berns demanded an even bigger payday if this deal goes through-which could fuck up a good thing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is the buyer will be Dollar Tree for $5/share. The strategy will be to take Folotyn otc to expand the patient population and sell more "Bernsie Bubbles" shampoo.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just asked Bern's, he said he has to get Jim C approval before going forward! Guess that means it will be OTC and much more "Bernsie Bubbles" shampoo!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what we mean by enriching the patient population. And by enriching I mean Paul Berns.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It going to happen soon. Our princeton lease expires in September and there is no way in hell we are going to renew for another 2 years. The packing has begun and Felix the eunuch has ordered a lot of tape and boxes for the NJ office. What a shitty ride this has been

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do not want to work for Celgene. It might be bigger but by no means would it be better.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we all know that the NJ offices were approved by kiss ass Bern's for his unemployed kiss ass buddy Jim C! What a joke!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We dont have that option anymore. Celgene walked out in Nov 2009 when they decided PDX was crap and not worth 8/share.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard BiogenIdec or BMS possibly

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard BoneCare or J&J, perhpas even the IRS

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone does realize the original post was dated 4-1-11. April Fools..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winner, Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh, Winning!! I've got Tiger Blood.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Berns sucks as a CEO! Jim C come back please!! Its over after the Q1 numbers!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Jim, we appreciate your input.