It's over! It's been fun

Discussion in 'NeurogesX' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tough to see this end. We got the word during conference call that company is letting go all sales reps end of March. Thought we would get HIV indication.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would use those 4 weeks to actively look for something else. Don't count on getting much of a severance. They gave two months when they cut nearly half the sales force back in November. I would go ahead and sale your stock now but it's worth nothing. The job market is tough so hang in there!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the stocks worth .60 now! It's better than nothing so I would sale today!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I mean sell, stupid auto correct!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is OVER and it looks like everyone is trying to jump over to Chelsea Therp. They seem to be a gamble like neurogesX. Hope everyone lands somewhere as safe as possible in this industry!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been the toughest sell, but a great job. The best.
    Thank you NGSX.

Ron, you are another money grubbing piece of shit. You are losing the very best and you don't even know it. Take your crap base which is equal to 100k in any other part of the Country and good luck in the future launching anything, you and Steve the joke can botch up the next batch of trials for yet another no. Your reputation proceeds you both.

Thanks for coming in and playing with us, acting like you wanted to put another product in our bag to sell when all you can do is let everyone go because you can't leave your office and go out and do this job to understand it. You truly are a liar Ron and so are you Steve. You lied to us all on your conference calls and as soon as we are gone, what sales we have are going with it.

Mine will all be returned. All of them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't blame Ron! This company has been lying for MONTHS. They told us back in early fall we had plenty of money to go another 12-15 months and then 1 month later cut half the company without any warning!!! Time to move on people, it's just the industry we are in....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea what your talking about. Their all liars.
    Ron is making this decision. He didn't even try to get us something else to sell. What a joke.
    Yes, Ron and Michael can take this hit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand our hurt with this whole thing but lets leave as professionals with our heads held high. It would be an honor to serve with any of the people in the sales force again. Remember we are some the best in the industry and while we are splitting up and going in different directions lets make a mark where ever we go. Also lets keep in touch with each other and look out for each other. Be positive. Do what you can do and then go do it!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. We ate professionals. Unlike our
    CMO Steve and spineless Ron who can't even let
    his team go. Patheticthose two. Thanks Steve
    for ruining the great people here with your rude
    remarks. You are new here, shut your mouth
    and start doing something around here besides talking
    smack

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rude remarks? What was said to you all?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of you wanna be reps sold your salary! Maybe one of you did but the rest barely made up for your car allowance, which of course is now gone.. Enjoy that $4 gas bitches. You sat at home and picked your ass when you should have been looking for other gigs. That is exactly what I did. I am all set know. Gonna get my severance check and go on vacation before my next job starts. So shut your mouth, stop complaining about some executive who has had to lie to investors for the last 2 years that his sales team is doing all they can even though you weren't and go try and find another job. I'm sure you will find plenty of takers???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you get a job????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asshole who are you? You are not a part of this company and never was. We have a network of all of the sales people and no one has yet found a job. These are good people who do not deserve your crap. I know for a fact you are not a part of our team because not a single one of us would behave in this manner. You are an asshole!! Have some fippling honor!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Furthermore asshole I hope we don't end up at the same place.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the Asshole you refer to wrong? If Qutenza did what upper management told investors it would do, we would all still have jobs. We were all paid VERY well to do our job. The tone might not be nice but It seems like this person is speaking the truth. As far as everyone not finding a job yet, that is just simply not true. I guess you were the only one dumb enough to drink the kool aid. Good luck

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not a matter of drinking koolaid. Everyone I know busted their ass each and every day. We did a great job with limited resources. Those who found jobs awesome!! Remember those who have not and share leads. This sucks but it is what we have to deal with and overcome. I gave my all and comported myself with honor. If that makes me dumb.........

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KARMA......Oh the Sweet, Sweet, Sweet KARMA.