It's Over !!!

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2018 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market Cap demise, shareholder confidence down, FDA taking stronger stance with all drug companies to stop "MeToo" NDA submissions, false sense of growth opportunities, Healthcare Reform and the battling of rising drug costs....our industry will be changed forever. Just glad I didn't get my hopes up too much after that Princeton One phone screen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you're jumping to a lot of industry-wide conclusions based on one event at one company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alkermes is not big pharma, this is more proof.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good company. Strong Sr Leadership. Not the first challenge ALKS has faced nor the last. They will regroup and be back.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! I love working here and trust our leadership team. I like how we have been cautiously assertive in our growth strategy. We haven't hired any field teams yet for 5461, but were smart enough to start the process.

I had grown tired of big pharma and wanted to take the risk on a smaller biotech with a strong culture. i landed here and am glad I did. I will continue to work hard for this company as long as I am allowed to.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strong Sr Leadership? Name 3

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please pass me the Kool Aid.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUDE, THEY ARE NOT HIRING NOW, THEY WILL START TO CUT JOBS.......TRUST ME ON THIS

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you don’t have a clue jackass there will be no layoffs or cuts. We have other expansions on the heels of this one that is delayed. Company is growing not laying off. This is simply an obstacle not the end. We are resilient at Alkermes

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, there are no layoffs coming. Stop trying to scare people with your fake news.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you hear RP’s call? He is the best CEO in the Pharma industry. He is genuine and has a plan.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drugmaker Alkermes confirms expansion, hiring plans in Waltham, MA
    4/3/18

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do all Pharma reps revel in the failures of their own company?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn’t read article wo signing up. Expansion still planned?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PRINCETON ONE IS A JOKE. THEY JACK SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND--APPROVAL OR NOT. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT IT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE IT TO MARKET, BUT THEY ARE THE MOST WORTHLESS AND DISORGANIZED RECRUITING FIRM OUT THERE.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are actually THE BEST recruiters around. Would you have rather had a phone screen and never heard back from the recruiter again you idiot???? Their updates are great for those of us who like to be kept in the loop. What a tool!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sr Leadership may be great, but mid-level leadership sucks. What's on the pipeline next- A BIG FAT NOTHING.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete ass clowns. Period. End of story.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to have products to sell, to cover costs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laura - please share your great wisdom with us --- what do we do?