It's True... Mark Gimbert Invented Pharmaceuticals.

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have had enough of this guy already. Please Mark, enough!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we can all agree that Takeda 2012 is best personified by the likes of Mark

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you people ever talk about any but Mark Gimbert....there are so many others (retained and gone) that need some air time!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's what happens when you hang around one company long enough. Look at the other DMs he came up with, they've moved on to bigger and better things and he's left here to mop of the shit storm that is now takeda. Poor guy is bitter, that's all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think BD and KL have already proven they were better DMs since they've both moved on to better positions at better companies, but we already knew that, didn't we?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so one would assume his region is dong pretty well with his mad skills, right? is it the top region in the company? are Rxs growing? isn't it just the "best of the best" left? maybe we have the best of the best reps left...but what about the RSDs? why are we not dominating NRx share in the PPi market? why isn't Edarbi taking the world by storm? the RSD should be there to guide us, right? What's our direction? What makes a qualified RSD?

WHATS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please list how the region is doing vs. the rest of the nation. I would like to see a good indicator performance. Who is accountable for this performance? Shouldn't it start at the top?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just think that if someone is so quick to police the reps, then they should have someone police management...or at least call them out on what seems to be a troubled situation

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, Dear RSD look at your managers are they really working....NO...Most are taking vacation days, sick days...wow 30-60 days a year. Do they get more benefits just b/c they are DMs. Oh shopping days my kid is sick day the dog is sick this is so BS! If you need names please request them and I am sure you will get them.:)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at some point if a region is dong well then it must be the RSD, right? we got rid of all the dead weight at the rep level, why not do it at the RSD level? let's face it, some people just aren't born to lead.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries. Gimbert will take care of all in our region. That's the truth. We love you Mark.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is it that I can easily come up with the names of people that have had their skills erode and careers suffer under Mark but I can't think of one person that I've watched evolve and improve with his assistance in the same time frame?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chill out lady. What's the point of working? The DMs you are referring to seem pretty smart.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark's claim to fame has always been & continues to be his superb ability to kiss the right a$$. Just agree with him & stay off his administrative radar screen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do admire his pit-bull mentality when it comes to people who he feels have crossed him. If you are with him, good for you. If not, look out. The problem is that he seems to think everyone is against him, thus creating an atmosphere that really doesn't play well in our present company environment. He should look more towards extending an olive branch instead of a 2x4 when it comes to his work practices. You get better results from people when they feel like they are on the same team instead of people trying to generate results to avoid a beating.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said and true.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just read over the weekend that Merck had some real nice growth on their revenue and they say it is due to some surprising increase in their Diabetes products. Hmmm... I can't help but wonder how they have managed to turn that into a billion dollar franchise so fast. It would have been nice if all that cash stayed with the Actos family, no? So what happens now? Based on my observations of Mark, my assumption would be he will continue to bang down on those and ask why the numbers aren't there....but wouldn't it be better to offer a solution on how to reverse that trend? Isn't that leadership? I can pull any bartender out of Joe Mamma's and find someone to come down on the team after the fact. I would like to see a solid plan, strategic with measurable markers for success on how to right this ship. There needs to be responsibility and accountability going from the rep up as well as the RSD down. It can't just work one way or we will never be able to get out of this situation we are in.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can someone make copies of this and distribute it at the next POA? i think there is a valid discussion to be had here.

ACCOUNTABILITY GOING FROM THE REP UP AS WELL AS THE RSD DOWN

Maybe our RSDs should grab a bag and do one day a week in the field at the regions top customers. Wouldn't that speak volumes as to our customer focus? Wouldn't RSDs have the mad skills available to move market share with our biggest targets and show us reps how it's done? Isn't that 'thinking out of the box"? Isn't that leadership? Or are our RSDs scared to reveal that they are so out of touch with what actually happens in a doctors office in 2012? when was the last time they were a rep? were they selling Actos over Avandia? Does that translate well now? I guess Make Actos the ONE doesn't quite work anymore, does it?
    Lead by example please!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plus it would be good to get some current sales experience because once the layoffs start happening the fall from RSD to primary care rep isn't too far to fall....if qualified

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LEAVE Mark ALONE!!!!!!!!