It's very quiet around here

Discussion in 'Quintiles' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2015 at 5:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone must have some gossip. Come on people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forty views in about 3 hours? Either there's a lot of bots out there searching the internet or there's a lot of people from Q who check this site a lot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you saying? I think many people see the direction Q is headed. Quincenture. People are replaceable parts of the engine. In IT there is a complete lack of true leadership. People are just keeping their heads low while AM brings in his friends from GM. No messaging on the value of doing so. Another resignation last week on portal team and many others looking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just saying that 40 views in 3 hours is impressive if it's 40 individuals and not search engines, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said it was a quiet day around here? It seems that Q is going to need a new CISO. Will they never learn. Ignore your own people, get someone new from outside, lose new person, rinse, repeat.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is factual, you've got to wonder why.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who resigned now?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. What we don't see in all the awards & press releases are the mistakes made by RT bringing in 'industry experts'. People he brought in at Sr Director and VP levels who crashed and burned. And these same people have done quite a bit of damage along the way. Nothing to see here folks, keep moving ....PW was a paper tiger. Plenty of accomplishments on her CV but she adopted RT's in-your-face style. How that go PW? Epic fail

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SG

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong. Think about it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. Thank you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're telling us that everything is painful. Have I got that right? Is there a happy place I can go to?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did I hear correctly that PBS has decided to "retire"?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. And RT is doing his happy dance

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has this been announced?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

announced is a bit of a fluid term when it comes to Q and position changes. My sources told me that it was announced.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has given several presentations to the BoD. wonder how this will be spun...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being spun as a personal decision. I am not buying it, and I doubt many others are buying it. She was paid a lot of money and all I see is she brought in some director buddies from her previous job. Not even sure what they are doing

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 2 second search on LinkedIn shows she took another job. I guess that is a personal decision.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the story with Cort Schikfuss? Good guy? Dick? Im curious to know as I may come work with him...