IVing in SE

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by anonymous, Nov 1, 2017 at 5:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My last 2 steps are a field ride and an interview with VP.

What should I expect?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be prepared to drop a load in CM’s mouth on your final interview. He has a lisp so it is expected.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5952505"]My last 2 steps are a field ride and an interview with VP.

What should I expect?[/QUOTE]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CM has turned the SE into a real crap hole. His old school mentality is why the culture is still just as bad as it was years ago. Do yourself a favor and keep looking. This guy makes me ill when I have to listen to him ramble on in meetings with his raspy lispy voice. All I can tell you is....dont drop the soap if this guy is around if you get my drift.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be an easy IV. CM will ask you a few silly questions, give you 3 pumps in the rump and send you on your way. Don’t forget to send a follow up email.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has been swollowing loads in the men’s restroom ever since he got here 10 years ago. Wish he would just return to ethicon but they fired him.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Colin got pushed out. What bathroom is he gargling man chowder in now?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last I heard he was working the men’s rest stop off I-40 near the beach. Bring your own towel policy. You’re going to need it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the tip. I stopped by the reststop on my way down to wilmington to get serviced by him. His teeth have gotten so white since I saw him last year. Didn’t even have to pay this time but gave him a tip if ya know what I mean:)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys need to leave CM alone, he’s a real fun guy. I dated his mouth from 2015 Q4 to 2017 Q1. Nothing but great things to say about him personally.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wishing everyone a happy PRIDE month! That includes you too, CM!