J.G.

Discussion in 'Graceway' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2011 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Mr. G,

Here is the letter many if not all of us would like you to address if you can ever come out from the cover of your cowardly behavior. What kind of a leader of an organization refuses to be seen or heard from before, during, and after unfortunate events? All perceptions, from high and low in GW, are that you did something really sinister to want to hide like such a coward. Didn't your "faith" teach you to be honest? Couldn't all of your "prayers" help you find the words to explain in person what happened and why? No man of God, as you claim to be, has ever coward away from truth, especially in bad times. So specifically, how could you allow the regulatory misinterpretations go unpunished? How could you allow the horrible legal advice and representation go unpunished? How could you not have an authorized generic strategy ready to go just in case YOU were wrong? You were wrong so many times, didn't you every learn anything from your mistakes? Please justify to the investors why you had so many employees that did next to nothing all day long instead of demonstration proper stewardship with the investment money you were so fortunate to be awarded and fire them so the company could operate much more efficiently. My punishment for writing this, along with all that agree with me, is to know you really don't give a damn about any of this. It's not fair that an incompetent person like you has been so lucky financially that you can just walk away from your shit pile here and live like a king happily ever after! That is too much to even think about. You owe everybody an explaination that we all know we will never get from such a sorry excuse of a man that you always have been. Now we all know why LLC!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the OP and all of your "believers". GET OVER IT! You knew the S.S. Gregory has been sinking for well over a year, and you did nothing! GET OVER IT! You're not an investor, so you get NO direct response! GET OVER IT! When you work for an upstart you know the risk involved! GET OVER IT! Companies fail, GW is no exception to the RULE. GET OVER IT! Take your angry ass energy and turn it into a positive by searching for another job. GET OVER IT! Your puishment, as you say, is for being such a blind and stupid dumbass! GET OVER IT! Good luck and enjoy the rest of your prosperous life!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get bent Jones!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not an "upstart", you dumbass, it's a "start up". That said, your response is essentially correct.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy it would be nice to get a reply from that asshat. Alas, it is not to be. He will skulk away from this mess with his huge pile of money, his gigantic sense of self importance, and his NASCAR jones intact. His soul, however, will be MIA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG

God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of sound mind
    2 Tim 1:7

Its time you "MAN UP' and address your company! Quit hiding

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you even care and what is the point. His talking would just be a big waste of time. I assume you're just SOOOOOO angry and having serious trouble moving on. Time will heal your fractured soul. Go in peace my little asshole colleague, go in peace.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey y'all, JG here! Hope your all doin well. More importantly, I hope y'all did a better job of saving money over the past 5 years than we did here at corporate! Damn, we borrowed almost $900MM to start this thing, and now we owe almost that exact amount! Now, I bet you're wondering: What the heck happened to all those Aldara profits from all those years? Well, I can tell ya. It's in the pockets of slick lawyers and money managers, that's where! It's how bidness in America works - make a few folks obscenely rich, and put several hundred out of work! Oh well, hopefully y'all have several million in family money to tide you over. I had someone ask me the other day, "Jeff, how can I make a small fortune?". I told him to do it the same way I had - start with a large one! Yee haw! Love that one!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This would be funnier if JG actually had a southern accent

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would funnier if he wasn't!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

huh? try again.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think 82 burning subarus in his front yard would be a nice touch.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heck, he'd just think that he was at the race track.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Subarus r a Dike Car!! You painted a funny/GW picture. I wish all of us, the best!!!

Good Luck teamates!! Be smart! Do whats best for u!! ie. Get out!

Get your head out of the sand!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, he has a Southern accent allright. Plus, he can not pronounce large words. Sounds like a real uneducated person.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now this is funny! Are you a complete dumbass? The quote "it be funnier if he wasn't" makes total sense. Did you take any literature or philosophy classes my friend? I'm not explaining it to you. You have to figure it out on your own. Take it word by word and report back when you have solved this apparent mystery. I'll dumb it down for you in the future.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, let's do that.

You were responding to the post "This would be funnier if JG actually had a southern accent".

Your EXACT response was (and read carefully now), "It would funnier if he wasn't!". First, there is no verb, so there's your first problem. Second, "if he wasn't" what? If he wasn't a southern accent?

So in making up for your stupidity, I'll use what I learned in my literature and philosophy classes and guess that you actually meant to type, "It would be funnier if he didn't". My friend, I'm not sure you could possibly "dumb it down" in the future. You're doing a pretty good job right now. Now get back to writing your resume, and please, let someone proofread it before you send it out, for your own sake.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow I agree with the other poster my friend. YOU are the dumbass. I take it to mean it would better if JG never was born. Is it really that hard for you get that? It's kinda like the "Who's on first" thing. It would be better if he wasn't. I got it the first time. Simple minded GW rep.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone knew the end was close; that info had been openly communicated for months. No surprises. A classy way to handle it. So why then, this fire drill on the day before Thanksgiving? An email at 5pm when everyone is on vacation (as dictated by HR - "use your vacation")? Seriously? Why not send out that email on Monday (tomorrow), and let everyone take the week to finish out their business and send equipment back, etc.? How much $$ did you save yourself with that move, JG? Just one more example of a complete lack of class by this "Christian" blowhard. Sucks to lose a good job, but good to separate from that moron.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J.G doesn't care about people. He hardly cares about his family members working for him, but is pressured by his sister to employee her unemployable butt kissing boys and hubby...