J&J’s first and last year as #1 co for working moms

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Oct 8, 2019 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for adding a 2 hour commute each way to my new territory in another state with your ingenious re-org in pharmaceuticals.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite welcome. Now get access, meet your goal or your ass is fired!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are trying to get rid of you. And if this doesn't work, there will be more "inconveniences" coming your way. Trust me, been through it myself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't you seen the slide that shows the decline in revenue with every sales maternity yet? Great slide.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The working mom stats are generated from women that work in home office environments and usually those with leadership power...not the worker bee. Just in a meeting last week and the new HR business leader said a focus to promote women and women who are lantino is the priority. Colleague raised his hand and asked if that means Chinese, Indian, Pakistani won't be promoted...and HR fumbled like they missed a step in heals coming down the stairs. One day, this shit will be recorded and leaked all over the internet and executives will have to answer to the public...J&J's PR machine will have something else to handle beside Risperdol, Opioids, and Talc. I'll make the popcorn.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising and pharma is not the only place where it takes place. Recent reorg at Ethicon, Sandhya Gopalkrishna and Greg from HR said directly in the leadership meeting: we didn’t care about diversity, profit first. Folks who were let go were either females, non-white, or over 50. Someone has recording for it and it will come out soon.

Finally homogeneous leadership now at Ethicon.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J started going down about the time that certain demographically-correct people started being promoted based on their gender and skin color rather than “most qualified.” How many Latinos have ever promoted or hired a non-latino? Problem is that this strategy has a cost, and we no longer have the dollars to pay for diversity. A high ranking in Diversity Magazine does not pay the bills, nor does it cover the cost of lawsuits and settlements. We are only a shadow of the company that we used to be. The Credo results in 2019 and 2020 will be very interesting. Sandi led us astray, but is now laughing all the way to the bank. Her McKinsey snobbery and liberalism dug us into a deep hole. She only cared about her own causes, number one was lining her pockets.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Friday freaks, FUCK JNJ CVM, the leadership sucks, their half assed reorg is going to fail like everything else here. Sit back collect a paycheck and watch the ship sink. Eliquis nms 56% Xarelto 25% and sinking. Woo Hoo Eliquis!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sandi really pulled the wool over Alex's eyes with her deep intellect and measured approach. In the end JNJ got next to nothing for our huge investment in her, other then the public perception of having a female towards the top of the food chain.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JNJ CVM CAN TAKE THEIR BS COMPENSATION PLAN AND GO FUCK THEMSELVES, EVERYONE NEEDS TO BOYCOTT THEIR BUREAUCRATIC BS.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And then there are Ashley and Nef at ETHICON... they will bring the ship down but get off conveniently before their 2 year period is even over..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to chuckle every time I see an Ashley posting on LinkedIn. Mostly drivel about innovation or transformation. She writes like she has the first clue what goes on in an OR, too funny. I wonder how such a busy "leader" with a bunch of kids can find time to post on social media. And all the JNJ butt-munches "like" all her postings like clockwork.