J&J buyout offer? Ask the IT Leadership.

Discussion in 'Amgen IT' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just in a meeting with D. McKenzie review my retention donus, when she stepped out of the room for a moment. Unfortunately I noticed a very disturbing memo to her for our CEO & CIO entitled: “Network Integration planning and discussion with J&J”.

When she returned and noticed the memo on the top of paper work, she quickly covered with a paper shuffle.

Don’t ask me but just before a buyout offer, don’t most companies cut staff significantly?

P.S. The retention bonus blows hard for anybody that wasn’t offered one. Don't feel bad if your not offered one, because it’s an insult.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. This may be true and coming. Tom F at IS-Allstaff did speculate on who could possibly buyout and concluded J&J. Though he quickly added it was just speculation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doesn't pass the sniff test. They wouldn't have put J&J's name in the title... all those projects are codeworded. Did you enjoy your retention donut, by the way?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Donut? this person was offered a "Donus" He was too smart to stick around for that!
    What an idiot!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious JM? What an idiot! Don't you have anything better to do? What garbage this is, do you really expect anyone with half a brain would buy this crap. Oh, Diana left something of such importance lying on her desk, and Amgen is in the practice of sending hard copy memo's of this nature around. IDIOT

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot? Wow. you're the one still there butt nugget. Yeah.. He's the idiot.
    Still working there cause you couldn't get a job else. Trust me, I know all the network guys left and you all suck. No wonder our management is getting rid of the rest of you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So enjoy it's been how many years since the "memo"?

So did the network team finish integrating the J&J and Amgen networks?

Maybe this project is still waiting for the CSM to allocate the resource?

Donus, does that come with strong coffee too?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

. . .