J&J contract hiring freeze

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any insight on long-standing OTC (tylenol, dental and skin) contracts with J&J? there's been a hiring freeze 6 months with no end in sight.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering if they will bring everything in house? A hiring freeze is never good

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does JnJ still make you do M Chat programs?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Jannsen cardio contract on hold?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told all Janssen/J &J contracts on a hiring freeze. Is this accurate was looking at Janssen Derm opp?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These programs were a means to provide kickbacks to top decile prescriber speakers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I'm currently interviewing for Janssen contract GI position...start date in May.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was interviewing as well. During the interview the hiring manager told me the cardio contract was up for renew. Recruiter emailed the following day and told me everything was good and the managers liked me. Nothing but crickets now....emailed.....called.....no response. The only time this has happened to me in the past is when the contract was cancelled. Just curious if any other cardio reps are in active interviews.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same Here on a Derm interview. Called recruiter twice and emailed !
    Heard about the j&j freeze is it true need clarity

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J National Sales meeting scheduled for this month in Orlando was canceled.
    These J&J contracts have a high turnover. Every spot that is vacant means that is another spot Syenos is not billing for.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a face to face for a Cardio J & J job. Emailed recruiter afterwards and got no reply.
    Sent Thank You email to hiring manager - got no reply. Called hiring manager the next week, got no reply.
    Then, the job was re-posted online and they recruited new applicants with less experience.
    I think the manager said the renewal month is July.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The job I was interviewing for was reposted as well and is still posted. There is a chance JJ is revamping the training w invok getting a first line use indication. But contract jobs are so risky these days. I was offered a job by Touchpoint only to have the contract cancel a few days before training was to start. The JJ cardio job has 19 test over 4 weeks.....it could have been worse. We could have accepted the position made it through training only to have the contract canceled.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jnj released q1 earnings this week. if your desperate apply, other wise it's a 6-12 month gig.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MASS layoffs at J&J Consumer this coming Thursday/Friday. No wonder why there is a hiring freeze. We all know how this goes. In house gets cut first, then CSO. So when will they be ending the contracts?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well according to you, Thursday or Friday

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirmed and coming from inside McNeil.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insight on timeframes? Thank you in advance.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conference call Wednesday at 10am.