J&J Oral Care Sales Team - LISTERINE

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2020 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a Dentist. I had a Rep come into my office to follow up on previous orders. I never ordered before. I saw the IPAD with all the orders that went back for YEARS - 6 PLUS years. How could these orders be put into the system? Where is the oversight?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos discriminates on age, so their reps often have little or no experience.
    They are known to hire stupid.
    Customers DO notice stupid.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been going on for years. They are putting fake orders into a 3rd party sales order system that requires no signature or authorization from the Dental office. If the fake orders are being put into the system under various distributors and the sales numbers are not being reconciled, where is all this product going? It's shipping somewhere and what's happening to this diverted product once it's shipped?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's been going on for at least 10 years if not even more. upper management on both sides has been keeping it hushed up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, because its inVentiv....or Syneos.....paid by the call, not the quality of it...what you are seeing is the product of years of neglect and FAKE calls. Consider yourself lucky you did not have to sit through some detailing presentation....wow is their selling model way behind the times...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back in February, I had some RDH rep riding with her DM who had a super cheap suit and bright purple tie tell me Listerine kills the coronavirus. Please don't ever come back to my office.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call the rep and tell her that directly. Not acceptable

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that Rep had a BURLY-N Manager who's #1 and will do anything and everything to remain #1. What's hysterical is that J&J doesn't even make any money off this and there are distributor reps that dominate the field. This manager has all his dumb and inexperienced reps show all the new hires the way in putting fake orders into the system under distributors which is FRAUD. The big question is where do these orders go once they are entered? Into the black market???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does compliance for both J&J and Syneos know that the reps are trained by Syneos DM who handles the "transactional" sales training in Somerset to offer 1-liter operatory bottles in return for Dentists ordering the patient samples? This is quid-pro-quo.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake calls and FAKE orders entered into the J&J sales ordering system with Distributors who are no longer in business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both the NJ and NY Syneos District Managers have been out on medical leave at the same time. This is due to all the fraud and falsification that has been exposed. The princess from New Jersey who never does field rides but expenses lunches for phantom field rides should have criminal charges and so should the #1 NY Manager who received an award for selling a million bottles of listerine but never sold any, and just had his reps put a million fake orders into the system...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so where does all of the product go?? crazy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this is an old thread but I’m a dentist with offices in PA (Philly area) and NJ - several locations. I came to this board because I noticed the DM for the area no longer comes to the offices. I truly liked her as she always supported our locations to the best of her ability despite having to manage an absolute nightmare of a rep who was grossly incompetent, manipulative, and frankly dishonest. The manager was kind and professional and actually compassionate towards the rep despite my complaints that the rep no showed several times amongst other issues I had with her including bringing her young children to the office while making “sales” calls. She was also indignant and lacked self-awareness. I heard from my two RDH’s that the rep was fired for a policy violation and then decided that she needed to be vindicated by lying about her manager. It’s a shame and it never sat well with me that she retaliated against her in that manner and hid behind anonymity.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That division of JnJ was sold off. That’s why you don’t see that manager anymore .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A note to the above poster claiming to be a dentist. Kind, compassionate and professional DM's do not trash their reps. A dentist would never know this level of detail. This posting is a total joke. The NJ/ PA DM never rode with reps. Get the facts straight. Never assume anything. Have you ever heard of the word defamation? A warning to the poster. Choose you words very carefully. Grossly incompetent? Dishonest? Manipulative? Lying about her manger? Defamation is a crime and there are consequences. Compensatory damages. Look inward poster, reflect. Study the hidden motivations of narcissistic individuals, how toxic they can be. Narcissists never take responsibility for what they have done. The blame game is the best game a narcissist can play.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest