J&J ordered to pay $417 million in trial over talc cancer risks

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2017 at 5:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big deal. At JBI we're still making billions with Remicade. We hold up the whole company. That's why they pay us the big bucks. You might think that paying me 250k a year for basically a part time job is a lot, but because of me YOU have a job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And when Remicade is off patent you will be standing at the street corner holding a sign.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO. It did go off patent and doctors are actually listening to our pitch to prescribe it to patients even if it cost them more, because we have THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. If a patient has to pay more out of pocket, that's their own issue. Right now our bonuses here are big as they have ever been, and our management is looking to get us more billion dollar drugs to sell because they know we are the best sales force in the business. So you should bend over and thank your lucky stars you have us. Because you have us, you have a job. Get me?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still waiting for a thank you from all you peons. You know what JBI stands for in my book? Just Be Incredible.
    Be incredible and get incredible bonuses and buy incredible cars and stuff. Because I am incredible. You're welcome.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll be the first to say what so many of us are thinking: Thank you JBI reps for doing so great and making this company so much money that the rest of us have jobs. You are without a doubt the best in the industry and we are proud to have you all here.