J&J To Buy WMGI?

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are talks today that Alibaba is going to buy Wright.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AlibBaba and the magic carpet rise

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make $6000 a month working part time for my brother's uncle.

And... No one in their right mind would want to purchase WMT and all it's garbage.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really want to make money....buy gold from Rosland Capital. What's in your safe?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do your morons post garbage like that to this site?... who cares if you make $6000 per month in your grandma's basement.... you freak.......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole thread is garbage, looks like a bunch of middle school girls passing around a slam book. I have yet to see ANY prediction come true. This is corporate America in the 21st century.
    Every publicly traded company can be bought or sold. Make the best of the ride while it lasts and use the knowledge you gain for your next ride if this one ends which is NOT a done deal.
    Can anyone say anything positive? If you get up and come to work hating your job then that is your problem. None of this is personal, everyone has a job to do;so suck it up, grow a pair and do your job the best you can or find another job because i am tired of the whining and have a good day

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob, I completely agree with you. There's no place for these whiners in our organization! They destroy the whole concept of the WTF metric!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q2 2015 - Medline to aquire Wright

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a regular; but an anesthesiologist familiar with Wright/Tormier products especially reverse TSR. If it were myself, or, familia, I would choose WMGI. So, J&J or any other company, WMGI WILL be bought; best medical device in this category on the market...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this rumor seems to be heating up again.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock is upgraded today on an acquisition rumor. Here we go!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one's buying anyone. Stock's up because the market is up. Go troll somewhere else.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a perfect time for this acquisition. The Wright management will ruin all of the positive momentum from the Tornier legacy. When FOMs includes the UE portfolio business will take a big hit. It's horrible. It would be a breathe of fresh air to have a real company navigate the huge growth UE is having.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're funny. Check yesterday's upgrade by Northcoast Research and their list of possible suitors. Wright is for sale and will be bought.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You couldn't be more wrong.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is poised to sell and to act like it's not is foolish. The question is not if but who and when. J&J with that portfolio would be a monster in the market. They just need to realign with the J&J credo and lose the distributors/reps that treat their products as additions to their bag and not the priority.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just one problem. So-called predictions like yours fill the threads on Cafepharma like garbage in in dump. Not one time -- not once -- have any of them been true. I maintain no one is or will ever buy Wright. And so far, the prediction winning streak is on my side.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just don't understand why your so defensive. No one bashed Wright. If anything it would be mutually beneficial. To say never just shows ignorance.