Jake Beil...

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2020 at 4:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the word with this guy?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you love old school, micromanaging DM's.... he's your guy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh this should be good.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’ll fit in perfectly! #OldSchool #Irrelevant

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed with this guy. 5 minutes in, I wanted to run away.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s funny there is a thread about this. The dude is a goofball, will micromanage you to death and is stuck in the 90s pharma era.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Examples? Excel spreadsheets? Monthly ride alongside? Weekly conference calls? Update business plan every qtr?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel you. Interviewing with him was like going through every outdated interviewing tactic from a 1970s used car lot manager. I half expected to see him on the other end of the zoom call chewing on a cheap cigar. I couldn’t run away fast enough. And on top of that, the salary was about 40k too low. I can’t imagine anybody being motivated to sell for him. Does anybody know about his turnover rates?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg I turned down an interview with him last month, I have known about him since his Forest days. How in the hell does a guy like this keep his job!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is a trip. Hands down HR’s worst nightmare.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The gals call him jake the snake because he’s packing a monster.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I might vomit if I was asked to find out haha

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that this thread exists amuses me—says everyone who’s ever met this winner

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have your own running thread on cafepharma and you can’t figure out why so many people might not have a positive opinion of you.... well....

15. Tess Tickle

Tess Tickle Guest

Jay Policastri is a micromanaging loser too....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol I interviewed with this clown too. Guess I dodged a bullet after reading the feedback.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you probably did. I went through a few interviews with this “team” and could not imagine myself working under this guy. Bailed out before an offer but got a way better job offer elsewhere. Why is the pay here so low?? Especially for what they’re asking you to put up with. Anyway, I know someone interviewing on the Abbvie side and I shared my experiences, which he hasn’t experienced at all. It sounds like day and night. Or daydream and nightmare. So either Allergan holdovers operate differently, or it’s just this guy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I just had a recruiter reach out to me, but I noticed that there are several openings in this guys region. That and this thread says a lot. I think I’ll pass. Thanks a lot to whoever started this thread. Not gonna waste my time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this guy still work there? I saw job postings I’m interested in. Interviewed with him a few years ago. So ridiculous I walked. I’ve heard Abbvie is a good company, but I’ll pass if he’d be the hiring mgr

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Allergan not Abbvie. Run