JAMES ALECXIH OUT

Discussion in 'Nevro' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2018 at 10:14 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who in their right mind would take this job after the last two departures? Nevro won’t be able to pull the top talent for this role. The only people that would be willing to roll the dice are retreads or out of work.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure. He is a self serving yes-man. That’s the only personality type that Rami can work with.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heidrich are you kidding me! He is not allowed in my accounts as my doctors hate him like they hate the little troll. Both should be fired for screwing up the company beyond repair.

Claire is the clear choice and matches Rami’s hatred of the sales team. Both have no shame when it comes to take credit for things they didn’t do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

little rami is the worst ceo in the biz, we have no culture, we promote followers (leaders not apply) and our therapy is having many issues working for patients. i heard our earnings call and rami is stating 20% turnover? no way that is true, my training class is more like 60% and we can't hire fast enough with the people running out of here because of heidrich, rami, carr, and the rest of the weak pucker up team that over promise and NEVER deliver

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that Rami got rid of another VP Sales after such a short period of time, tells you all you need to know. He is afraid of strong leaders coming in, he won't give up control (as we all know after being micromanged by him), he has little respect for leadership and values control and deference overall. There is no POSSIBLE way to hire an A-player from the outside because it's a small community and the word is out. It will continue to burn until the board wakes up and does something.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pardon?