James Marchese

Discussion in 'Cell Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2007 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

23,500 views and still going strong!!!

Maybe the world does revovle around MARCHESE AND THE REST OF YOU ARE JUST WANNA- B's?

COME TO THINK OF YOU ALL OFFICALLY QUALIFY AS HIS FAN CLUB!!!!

MAYBE MARCHESE CAN EVEN CARRY THE INDEPENDENT VOTE THIS YEAR

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oprah would not make another "James Frey" endorsement again. Pathlogical liars will no longer make the cut. Did your strip poker game and your gay night club scene make the cut in this book? Looks like that 1.6 million is up in smoke, so you may need the money from the book. Wait that is right, the book profits were going to charity like that 1.6 million. So it does not matter.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The book is written well, I would want to read the entire thing!! I do get a copy?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Danielle, Danielle, Danielle, what can someone say about your stalking ways? Except to be afraid of you. You have not spoken to James in about 4 years and only dated for a couple of months, yet you are this hung up and bitter about the man? You have gone out of your way on so many occasions to make his life miserable. And for what? Did you think he was your meal ticket to a good life? Did you envision starting a beautiful family with him that you always dreamed of having? I can see how one would be upset, I know you are 40 now and life has taken a toll on you. You look old and haggard from the years of alcohol abuse, drugs, and spiteful ways and it is now nearly impossible to find "a good man" to start a life with. Don't the "good ones always seem to be taken"!!! Unfortunately, you have taken your obsession with Jim to a whole new level.

This is what I suggest, I think you should re-admit yourself (because James is not there to do it for you this time) back into the psychiatric ward and tell them that your treatment has not worked. While you are at it, you should bring along his psycho ex-wife. the two are you are perfect together and you can both support one another in treatment and in life. I wish you both luck in getting over Mr. Marchese and this time TRULY getting over Mr. Marchese. It will be a good day for the both of you to go AN ENTIRE day without thinking of him. WOOOh that means give up the blog writing! that would be a very big step for the both of you. GOOD LUCK.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask anyone your husband was friends with when he was writing it (and even people he was just trying to impress) because he sent copies of this awful rambling to anyone he could!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the ex's get credit for my work again. I guess I truly am anonymous.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only a woman would be on a blog writting about something so senseless on a Sunday morning. Beside the ex's are the only ONLY ones who had the book...

you need serious help...the kind that comes with a white jacket. It is nice to know how big of an impact Marchese had on the world...I wonder if 100 years later your children will be talking about him?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh pathetic Danielle....to bad Lying Eyes is nothing more than seven pages and not nearly a book.

why don't you post End of Innocence, if anything I am enticed to read it more just out of sheer curiosity to see if his CTI story is in there.

I should hire you for PR.....but not drinking on the job!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, you keep mentioning the "Naples experience" but never do you get down and dirty with the details......why don't you really dish the dirt out?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Danielle are you drunk or high again?

1. you claim to have a copy of his book, please post it then. NOT the intro to Lying Eyes, but End of Innocence.

2. Please give details of your account of the Naples experience. A few posters have asked you to do so, but never once do you dish the dirt.

I hope you know that you do not have any sort of credibility every time you come on here making a stupid, ambiguous comments.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, posts defaming the ex's stay but the truth about Jimbo and his business practices are removed. Interesting...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then request to have them removed fuck nut.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha....it was so bad, I couldn't get through the first 10 pages. The grammar, the spelling - it was horrible. I threw it in the trash where it belonged. And I'm confused as to the "8 pages" that I've read about; the binder copy that I had was about 200 pages. He sent it to tons of publishers and received "no thank you's" from everyone.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

read it......loved it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all repulsive individulals. You have morally repugnant behavior. Your souls fester with pure evil and bitter hell. You are all nothing but Troglodytes. Your very existance makes others want to vomit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You are all" is to two individuals. you know who you are. filth of the world.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it!! still trying to blame this guy. just a little update...CTI sued lash and case were dismissed because the judge found CTI senior management committed fraud and could not indemnified. proof of seignior managements fraud came from mark and peter 2001 through 2005 business plans detailing CTI's off labels strategy and marketing plans.

so loser those are two federal judges that think you are wrong.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Link???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there reallya book about this? What is the name of the book?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you do not need a link go to pacer, federal court and search cti vs lash