James Straza

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2014 at 9:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope….not James…..He and Steven are both buffoons! Both think they are smarter than they are.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from a source that the Board is seriously investigating the Central Region's Management.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope not Steven or Tyra defending keep guessing
    Just someone who is sick of being a tsm in this leadership hell in Midwest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justice served this week..... It may not appear that way, however, the central region can sleep well tonight and continue to be at peace in 2015.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 words - James should be fired.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more. The more I get to know him, hear all the stories about what he's done to people, stabbed them in the back and shown his true colors the more I can't believe he's here. He truly is a self centered asshole. The sad thing is, he doesn't think he's doing anything wrong. Absolutely no emotional intelligence. He will not survive once this company folds

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully James will be next to go. I would actually celebrate that departure

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure hope so. The absolute worse leader I have ever experienced. His ego is so big its ridiculous.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both of these guys treat me just fine. Such petty hate for a keyboard warrior. I suppose you have never tried to, you know, work hard and get to know either of them? They don't ask for much other than getting out in your territory and knowing your business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BULLSHIT.....They are phony as a $3 bill.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, has James read this? He needs to. But then again James is so full of himself he wouldn't believe any of it. How awful to know that this many people truly de-value his leadership

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's the furthest thing from a leader that I have ever experienced

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen SO true

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not true. James expects more than to just work hard. You need to think like him, never question him and constantly be amazed by his work ethic and knowledge or he won't respect you. He is self centered and egoristical . Get your head out of your ass and see the true James. Not the one he is trying to portray to everyone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This pretty much sums up dealing with James any time you try to disagree with him or think of a new idea:

Narcissistic rage*is a reaction to*narcissistic injury, which is a perceived threat to a narcissist's*self-esteem*or self-worth.

Narcissistic rage occurs on a continuum from instances of aloofness, and expression of mild irritation or annoyance, to serious outbursts, including violent attacks. Narcissistic rage reactions are not limited to personality disorders*and may be also seen in catatonic,*paranoid delusion*and depressive episodes.*It has also been suggested that narcissists have two layers of rage. The first layer of rage can be thought of as a constant anger (towards someone else), with the second layer being a self-aimed wrath

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My New Years wish. That this guy is replaced by someone who knows what he is doing and doesn't pretend to care about people.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't that be great. Can't understand why he is still here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are people still posting about him and wishing he would disappear? He was already demoted into a role where he no longer has any managment responsibitly. James is recognized by the company as inefficient working with others, demoralizing and down right rude thus not in a sales managment role. It's over....... He has no political capital here....Focus on growing the business Field reps!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it makes me sick that he treated so many of us reps and our RDs like crap and got away with us. He should have been fired like the rest of them. If you are ineffective with your role and demoralizing to people then fire them. What HR and the board dont realize is that we can't stand the guy and how he treated us. Keeping him here does not show us that we should have any faith in this company

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it's like removing MOST of the cancer but leaving a little bit in the body. He still has a network and can still talk to people, thus he is a cancer that will spread again.