Jansen contract 6767

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by anonymous, May 3, 2017 at 10:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma sales management principles are the same principles as growing mushrooms. For the best yield, keep mushrooms in the dark and feed them plenty of manure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will this contract be extending in 2018? I wad told by manager that it would.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was a victim of the June layoffs, had a high ranking and consistently good reviews ,yet I was eliminated.

I always operated under the premise that ...if you are on a contract and don't hear rumors and rumblings of an extension within 6 months of the contract end date ,that it is NOT happening. I was prepared to update my resume and accumulate my ranking and annual review data in September if I did not hear an extension was likely.I didn't make it to September so...

friendly advice....Save and/or print off your annual reviews, save and/or print off your sales rankings, update your resume. Hopefully you all get a late extension but if not you have what you need to go forward .

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager keeps talking and planning for 2018 as well and mentioned that as of October 1st the contract had not been signed but of course business as usual. Would find it hard to believe that doing all the POA work next month and then 2 weeks later have the “mandatory” conference Call giving us 1 months notice. I guess only time will tell!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The June laid off laid were given 2 weeks notice.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then December 1st is a realistic possibility.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hearing any rumors about 2018?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've got family to protect and need this job. Can anyone with inside look tell us if we have game in 2018? Or should I be looking?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My wife, kids and myself are all on medication for severe mental disorder.
    I need the prescription plan bad too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You, sir, are a douchebag.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you would have to be crazy to think they will be extending this contract. They just laid off 60% of salesforce in June. Numbers ate tanking.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The contract will get renewed everyone relax

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you are Alex Gorski, you don't know anything.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Jansen was planning on keeping us the contract would have been signed already. What are they waiting for? They sure are micromanaging us to death with tracking all the reprints and cards we are leaving, etc.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know who Alex is but I did stay at a Holiday Express over the weekend so relax we will all have jobs for 2018!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract signed Monday. Most should keep their jobs in 2018.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your source? Most?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill said 2020.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the contract was signed we would have heard about it from Chuck or our DM’s.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they were going to extend the contract.It would've been renewed already.Within the next couple of weeks you will know about updates on contract.Hoping it is good news in regarding extensions.But if they don't end the whole contract,They will probably do more downsizing.I've Been apart of this way too many times.