Jansen contract 6767

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by anonymous, May 3, 2017 at 10:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is possible that JnJ is deciding which CSO to keep. Have you been asked to increase any activity this quarter, calls, programs? If so you might be in a competition and not know it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J & J is tracking everything from recording the number of co-pay cards, reprints, how often you land on a certain page in your iPAD asset, etc. DM’’s have stressed on numerous occasions CPA, calls per day, programs, etc. and that they are looking at everything. I’m sure the same is true at inVentiv. So if this is in fact a competition then we will see who is the last CSO standing at the end of 2017.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J & J is tracking everything from recording the number of co-pay cards, reprints, how often you land on a certain page in your iPAD asset, etc. DM’’s have stressed on numerous occasions CPA, calls per day, programs, etc. and that they are looking at everything. I’m sure the same is true at inVentiv. So if this is in fact a competition then we will see who is the last CSO standing at the end of 2017.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax everyone. It has been signed through 2019.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop it Chuck. You are being a dick!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Project Update conference call on Monday morning. Good news or bad news? Janssen is having the same type of call as well. Good luck everyone!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is all the contracts on the same call.Any different times?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract is ending.Told from inside source

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the PCP or CVI contract?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the PCP contract.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are we all going to be toast today?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm very concerned. Odd, I'm hearing inventiv doesn't have a call today. They will probably end the Quintiles contract and Janssen is being updated on the change

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the contract is over....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F U Janssen!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was once in this contract and still have friends there. Please clarify, was the contract cancelled? That is what it sounds like but no one said the actual words.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the contract is ending on 12-31. It was a “Janssen business decision”. The writing has been on the wall for quite some time as it had been eerily quiet. Janssen is keeping the InVentiv PCP contract as the head count is much less.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the PCP side or the CV specialty side?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The PCP side only.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am surprised this much notice was given. The fear by the brand team has always been that people stop working as soon as they know the contract will be ending, so why say anything too far in advance. I suspect there is a financial benefit for Janssen or Quintiles beyond the cost of paychecks if people begin leaving sooner than 12/31.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you surprised? Both products have their issues and now with Invokana tough sell, it was inevitable!! At least we have a check through end of year and time to look for another job.