Janssen CNS

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2017 at 11:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone share with me about this division? What all products does this division promote? Base? Bonus? Etc...?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you need to know is that you do not wish to work there.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.

Unless you are unemployed and living on the street, this is NOT the place to be.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What territory are you interested in?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't do it. Waste of time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. DO NOT COME HERE! Worst decision of my life and I can not wait to leave.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We had a hospital rep in our area who was useless (not doing his job) because he spent all his time trying to get "promoted" into CNS. I hope it is everything you describe.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Wallace please quit talking trash.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off screw Wallace. And second off we are all here because there is a pension. The very second they cut my pay by limiting bonus or lower the pension again, I'm out and so are all of the heavy hitters. So like I said screw Wallace and those stupid ass spread sheets. Respect is something earned not given you stupid loser.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And take Wallace wth you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You talk about stupid spreadsheets, thank Issa for one. The joke actually thinks his TAP 3.1.9.7 or whatever the current version is the key to success. Get out of the way and let your reps handle their own business. I know that may have been the way it was done at Pfizer but not what our customers need or respond. The sooner he moves on the better.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bavuso?