Janssen CNS

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2018 at 6:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The west region is a house of cards shit show

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this even mean?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love being in CNS!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the fact that RR can’t potentially be my manager... that was my biggest fear!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know when CNS is going to start filling the expansion positions?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon I hope. Count me in, no samples and no accountability!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we don’t want you! We have enough of your type with the contract reps. Please go somewhere else. Some of us actually care about this job and work hard to stay here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t matter what you want. You’re stuck with me. I’m legacy. I work 10-2 and I’m getting the expansion position whether you like it or not. Booyah!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better hope I’m not the one stuck with you. I’ll eat you up so fast you’ll quit in 6months. You wouldn’t be the 1st partner I’ve had that doesn’t work and you won’t be the 1st I drive out cause you can’t handle accountability. I love every minute of it!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can get in to Neuroscience, go for it. Managers come and go. This division is full of opportunity.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do you, I’ll do me. Mind your own business. I’m not accountable to you. Bring it on, you bitter old dust fart!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a real winner. God I hope we get you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for. Is everyone in CNS just like you? Out to get one another regardless of the cost or collateral damage?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone asked why the West Region is toxic? You just got your answer...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just nailed it. The ABMs create a paranoid environment so the reps feel like they are going to lose their job every week. This was a really great division to be in 5-6 years ago. Now anyone will stab you in the back to make themselves look better. A lot of reps just hanging on so they can build up their pension account ;)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not worth it! Pensions can be discontinued at any time. Based on the trend with other large companies, it's more likely than not.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chet is the least of the problems in the west....it's toxic and with JD back in LA/OC under MB watch it's only going to get worse. Run far, far, away.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And more to come

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the person who keeps asking about the west region, if you have not picked it up yet:

The ABMs are TOXIC and everyone is leaving. The RBDs are TOXIC. The Sales reps are TOXIC. There is a ABM DP that is about to finally be fired, has caused a lot of compliance issues, and has never done anything productive. She takes credit for everyone's work and will throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save herself.

This is the Janssen way. Contract is better than this place on the best of days. CNS used to be the place to be 10 years ago, NOT anymore.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s the expansion going?