JANSSEN CONTRACT

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone interviwed yet for this one for Oncology? Was curious on what questions are asked, salary range etc etc interviewing soon thanks in advance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard this contract was going down.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Janssen's pipeline looks damn good,take a look for yourself. This contract might be ending...but there is alot of opportunity there. Wouldn't be surprised if another pops up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are toast!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? New indications for both products, great Janssen partners, and sales are not declining as we thought. I say hope for contract renewal for 2018 and beyond!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, this is C O N T R A C T work,, Janssen could come out with a cure for cancer tomorrow and the contact could be pulled the day after that....like contract work? gets you out of the house for a few hours, nice little side money for shoes and vacation? completely understand that... or does this paycheck go to paying the house mortgage , food and electricity? - start looking and keep looking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually as far as a contract goes, this one is pretty good. On the Quintiles board it says the contract has been renewed through 2019. Yes, I do realize a contract can get pulled any time but we are not going away yet....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Janssen urology contract is done

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when we will find out our fate?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See Quintiles Board. Most of their Janssen CSO contract is now gone. ENTIRE PCP/Retail, = almost half of the CV/ENDO. What are the tea leaves for us? I have a family with young kids... real answers please, not bull

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sense bad things about to happen

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The brand teams have their backs against the wall. They are going to push you to do things that are not compliant. Not the Jannsen reps, just you. This way if things go south there is denialibity. Document everything that seems questionable. Paper trails are best, but make notes of what was said by whom and when and where.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean "if things go south"? Invokana is dying fast. We are constantly on the defense and can't sell this POS product.
    You are correct that brand is freaking out. This is not going to end well with only product in its class with BB. I say 'slow death' that will have low single digit market share.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us are not going to have to worry about dealing with this crap anymore. The majority will be gone at the end of the year

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I stated, if things go South, I was referring to a whistle blower action or BAD action. If that happens, Janssen will want to throw the CSO under the bus.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm thankful I'm getting laid off next week

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know it's next week? I thought calls would be not until second week of December.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like they are keeping 30 the rest toast