Janssen Primary Care cutbacks of 200-300 reps.

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2018 at 7:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just think of all those reps that left to join the neuro team. and yet there is only 3 open cvm positions on the website. these positions wont be filled.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem nice.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe it or not, I am nice, however bringing people over here that don’t understand CNS and are afraid of the patients their providers are treating is not exactly a plan for success for Invega. Being afraid to work your territory isn’t going to get you to PClub.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that's a far cry from calling people "garbage" and I appreciate that.

Here's an idea, take your new partner to coffee. Ask what their trepidations are. Offer some advice on how to overcome their fears. Heck, would a word of encouragement be so bad? This is a time to help your team succeed instead of piss on your peers.

YMMV.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I am hearing that Janssen is disbanding the primary care sales force. LMAO!! Dummies should have gotten out of the industry long ago.

They can’t affors to pay all of you people that pretend to work when they have law suits up the A$$. Nucynta, Risperdal, aNd now with Ivonkana. Lololol. Karmas a bitch people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor Has It? Isn't that the song.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey now! my territory is doing great with invokana. i think i had 3 nrx last week. not too shabby.