January poa should be a webinar

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2019 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Who’s with me for January poa?

1. Make it a webinar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Spend what little money we have and make us all suffer going to poa physically

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m excited to sell 812.....oh yeah......and TXR still. Until 2023.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure about everyone else but I thought it was interesting/concerning my region didn't even touch on the competitor section all the way in the back of the binder. Also I miss VV.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens on 3/19??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pearl Harbor

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the qudexy generic date? Too lazy to look it up. Also, I didn’t have that competitor section in my binder and we didn’t go over it. Please do tell

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Zydus to begin manufacturing a generic Qudexy on 3/19/20. As for the binder, I tossed mine before I got on the plane so I have no idea. I’m so over the POAs that I only pay attention to what I have to.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greaaaaaaaaaat. And we get to try to sell Trokendi for what, like forever? Ugh.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. It’s really going to hurt when those 4 qudexy/tpm ER scripts per week in my territory turn generic.

P.S. Thank you for comparing losing potential business to the death of over 2,400 American service members.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. It’s really going to hurt when those 4 qudexy/tpm ER scripts in my territory turn generic.

P.S. Thank you for comparing losing potential business to the deaths of over 2,400 American service members.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, what's going to hurt the most is when every new TXR script has to ST the generic. How stupid are you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. You can forget about ever getting another Medicaid script with more xr generics in the market. And the commercial plans will follow suit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once docs figure out there are more generics, they’ll never write the branded again. Before they can even get to TXR, they’ll be off onto botox and CGRPs, especially now that a cgrp capsule has hit the market. No one is going to give topiramate that many tries. Spoken from someone in a state with crap coverage who has already lived it

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for trying to spin this (yet again) in a way that makes it sound like it’s not a death knell for TXR. The plans that do cover TXR are quickly going to migrate to the generic version. So coverage is only going to get tougher than it already is. And as someone above posted, docs are not going to do all the paperwork when the generic is going to be preferred by the time the June formularies update.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we will still be bonused off market share growth which is absurd.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Growth is the name of the game you dumb dummies

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that’s the case, then pay us on dirt, like other companies do. Go back and pay us on all scripts in our territories. Put your money where your mouth is.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want to know how the people who work on coverage get paid. Because maybe their bonuses need to be cut, if the reps can get the rx to the pharmacy but the pharmacy can’t get the med covered. I think the wrong people got punished. And no, I’m not going to forget about it and start fresh blah blah blah

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's virtually impossible to grow in the current landscape. Add emerging competition and it will be impossible. Mark my words the Nation will be lucky to grow .50% for the entire YR.

And don't even start with that we grew TXR by 6% last year and did an amazing job. Stop changing the way things are measured, the Nation grew .87% all of last year THAT is terrible!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. The “ we grew 6%” was a joke. I just smile, nod, and move on. New meds hitting the market in 10 days. Also, competitors are expanding at an insane pace. Best case we maintain market share and that is being very very generous