Jason False CEO

Discussion in 'Osiris' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2018 at 9:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are DOOMED if Jason becomes the CEO. He has NO experience in any way. He was barely a district manager. You have to be kidding me. People leaving here so fast not funny. Alla step up and help the company. Help us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away troll it’s happened you are an outside loser grow up and post elsewhere

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Jason. You are a clueless fool.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm inside and care about our company you jerk. It's hard to watch how our lack of leadership continues to hurt our company and our future. Don't worry I'm looking to find another job because this place is f'd in the head. Jason is a tool we all know it. Another example how this so called leadership team is out of touch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check out Jason’s background on LinkedIn. He’s our CEO? Really? Let’s hire a light weight DM to run the company. He’s a loser with no experience. Another example of why this company is dying.

Unbelievable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An Interim incompetent CEO, an Interim CFO. a baby attorney who went from counsel to Chief Legal Officer, and a dishonest incompetent head of Sales. Now I know why this company is falling apart

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! Then add the incompetent Chairman

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is in the process of selling. Board wants their money. Reps are toast. Jason is only temporarily mediating the deal for board to get most money.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will Jason be leaving. He is clueless and incompetent, go back to teaching 3rd graders you fucking tool.