Jazz Oncology Lost 25% of Sales Force in 3 months!

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 29, 2016 at 5:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks at Jazz Pharma Oncology Business Unit keep leaving like flys! 5 in 3 months right before the launch of Defibrotide! Whats the deal????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wannabe company filled with pretenders. Reps came her to get a little oncology experience on the resume and then they leave to go work for a real company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup primary care reps come to Jazz to get their onc exp for 18 months and it's c ya would not want to b ya.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would have been higher had Bivona not retired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They left for working for companies that are on the cutting edge. The ones that left were the best of the best.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the division has good people but as with all companies alot of favoritism. Especially in the girls club headed by Janet. It's run like primary care

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the top talent has left Jazz. Should be no surprise. Inferior products and poorly run division. Most strong reps have no intention of staying more than 18 months or so here. Get the oncology experience and move onto a REAL Oncology Company!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please remember that two of the Oncology reps were fired by LaToya Jazz for insubordination and sub- standard performance. They have recently been replaced, along with many others here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    Dir. Sales/ Op.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. Jazz Oncology is a shit can. Nobody worth their weight stays here once they gain a little oncology exp. short term fix designed to lead to a better job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are desperate to fill those positions were the top reps left. They will most likely hire reps that sold birth control or botox reps

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were not fired the left on their own accord!!!! The reps that left were the top senior reps with the most clinical oncology background. To say they were fired is slander and not true. so if you want a lawsuit on your hands do not say false statements.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats Slander. the reps left on their own accord if you want a lawsuit keep up the lies

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As co- owner of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, I can honestly say that two representatives in oncology were terminated for reasons previously stated. HR stated the truth when reasons were given.
    We've terminated over twenty (20) representatives within Jazz Pharma since 2015.
    No lawsuit, just the truth!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a lie !!!!!you can NOW expect a call from several attorneys. DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER is what you are doing. they will seek out your IP address. thes is slander and you are about to be sued. you cannot even name the reps. AND Yes lawyers would love to handle this case

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. the reps left to join another company

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Defamation of Character"- these are mighty big words from a "fool" like yourself!
    The firings I made were necessary for the good of Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
    Perhaps you need to contact Heather McGaughey, our VP/ HR to receive any confirmation you may feel you require.
    As co- owner of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, it is certainly well within my power to terminate any employee I so choose! Our attorney had "pre- authorized" any firings we have made. And yes, I assure you I can name the reps.

LaToya Jazz

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your the crazy one that post stuff on sites, I am so sorry for you. I hope you get help soon. Please disregard those comments I made. try to get some help . I wish you the best

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a personal note for your own benefit, I suggest you make an effort to learn grammar. You are not only an embarrassment to Jazz Pharmaceuticals, but an embarrassment to yourself!
    Perhaps taking English grammar at a local junior college would be most helpful to you!
    And your original erroneous comments were immediately disregarded!

LaToya Jazz