Jazzman started.......JK to complete

Discussion in 'Pfizer IT' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purge of legacy Pfizer in BBT

Three legacy Pfizer leaders (DC, RN, SW) were left before Jazzman moved to the business, shortly there will be no legacy Pfizer leader in BBT. All open senior positions in BBT of any significance have been given to legacy Wyeth colleagues, just like all contracts of any significance is given to Accenture. Just look at DH's team, a bunch of legacy Wyeth team leaders that add more paperwork and pretend work than work itself.

DC to Zoetis will be announced and rumor has it that SW is hanging up his GCO role and joining DC in Zoetis. In the recent BBT shufflle with every function reporting to KF, RN got shafted with an insignificant role and I think JK would prefer he leave Pfizer instead of paying for a package. Sad state of affairs and we wonder why everyone in BT thinks promotions are unfair and a sham.

For DC's replacement, I bet JK will fill it with another legacy Wyeth colleague/crony.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC, RN, SW, names ????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is sad but so true..
    More paperwork and more meetings to educate DH's team leads that have no experience in pharma. But wait, they did bring some innovative ideas: Time Sheets, apparently "to estimate demand". With such a "strong" team soon there will be no demand to estimate.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right now they are claiming credit for the great work of the legacy team. The next few months will be the test - what programs will go well because of the heavy processes added? Some really good guys reporting to DH. Let's hope they can make an impact. So far, it feels like overhead with not much value added.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm. In my experience, this kind of resource capacity estimation often precedes further outsourcing. I don't have any specific info, but that would be one way to dump legacy resources...just sayin'...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

curious as to who are the "some really good guys reporting to DH"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PK, JF, RM. but really not JH

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what - the guys that PK, JF, RM replaced were also very good guys, many would argue even better than them. And being a good Project Manager or Java developer doesn't make you a good manager or leader. But you're right, they are better than JH - the only talent that guy has is talking fast and not saying anyting; not sure how DH picked that guy.