JD in VA

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2015 at 12:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh he's riding with me Tuesday after next... I appreciate the heads up but does that mean my days are numbered?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you probably live within a 25 mile radius of Richmond since JD doesn't leave his home office. And he is probably more interested in documenting how your manager is ineffective so he can fire them. Hiring all of these new managers gives him the excuse that he is working to teach them how to develop their people and drive production....numbers will come.....blah blah blah.

He needs to fire LB and RM and then quit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be a manager.....Deegan doesn't ride with reps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TT is in for a shock

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He rode with me when he was the FPC RD. Was with me for about three calls and a lunch and left. It was awkward to say the least.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She took it down, rumor has it she found a sponsor.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John has done the impossible. In just over a year he has turned over every PCR manager on his team Except Beil. An extrodinary accomplishment. KBS you deserve better good for you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KBS got royally screwed because she wasnt part of the boys club. John has been personaly calling reps to find out when their DMs are entering and exiting the field. My partner got a call as did someone else in the region from my training class. He's using that as leverage to put DMs on a plan to justify to Watson why he continues to be a bottom performer.

He protects JB, LB and RM because if he called any of their reps and got the truth, they would all be gone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's really not a boys club....deegan will throw anyone under the bus to save himself

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah just ask Shawn A, that dude loved the Deegs. Poor guy. Staring into the abyss blah, blah, blah. You know the quote from the movie Wallstreet.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SA. That guy was a mini Deegs. I wonder what led to that Bromance break up. Deegs career is in a death spiral right now so maybe it is a good thing for SA they broke up. Too bad though. SA did a lot of Deegs dirty work

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lesion here is thy Deegan has no loyalty. Doesn't matter how long you work for him, who well you've performed, he will throw you overboard to save himself

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True Dat

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POS. huge POS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree with prior post!!! Don't forget about his "side kick" belak! They are cut from the same mold. They both would sell their souls to the devil to make themselves look good. They are so out of touch. Their numbers suck. Word is KW or KP as many know, has earned her spot with both. She works to keep herself in good standing, sitting, laying, whatever it takes. She has worked for both or not worked for both based on what we reps see. Nevertheless, she fakes field ride write ups; spends Fridays and Mondays in SC, does not work, leaves at 2 arrives at 10, the list goes on and on. belak and deegan continue to look the other way. How is this right?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Deegan! PC ranks are out and you're in the 4th quartile. Just as you told a rep once... I would be embarrassed to cash a paycheck when I'm performing so badly.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not agree more with the prior post. when will deegan and belak practice what they preach. When will watson wake up and reallize he is on a sinking ship with these 2.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard dregs say this many times during regional business....is love to hear how he's go wing his salary back to Watson

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread sums up our current situation, job well.