1. Alexion to buy Achillion in $930M PNH tie-up — Lilly’s cancer drug pipeline hit by trial setback —AbbVie hit with unexpected Irish tax bill in Allergen merger — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

JD is g o n e!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Brian Belak, Mottley, Jake, & T Wallace still around?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stfu please troll

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deegan has the worse reputation in the industry

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the pathetic ahold is now reaching out to the DMs he ran off, desperately looking to stay in the industry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which shows you the toxic nature of the CR Sales Leadership Model. JD was a Faithful disciple. Yet is CR helping him out? Nope. JD fostered nothing but a toxic environment by driving others down to prop himself up. Now look at where he is.
    Let this be a lesson to those of you tying their wagon to CR.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy for everyone that worked for him that he is gone. I was a lucky one who was able to escape his incompetence and I salute those of you who were able to stick it out.

Who is in that position now? Is the Region doing better? Or is everyone still shell shocked and recovering from JD’s Reign of Terror?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 months latter and peoplestill feel the need to vent about how Deegan treated them

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Deegan was in Orlando interviewing for a DM job with Amgen. He ran into one of his old FPC reps who was in Orlando for an Amgen NSM. The rep immediately went to HR, told some of the classic JD stories and pointed to these threads on cafepharma. Amgen went with the other candidates for the DM job. You sow what you reap

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If true, the best KARMA story for all of pharma.
    MAGA!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reap what you sow, dude. Reap what you sow.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Years latter this still makes me happy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’ll be sad for the new company he works for and those who are going to work for him

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much of a loser are you, still worried about JD 2 years later?? Seriously, move on! If you are currently employed I’m sure you have someone else to complain about and blame for your failures.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m doing just fine. I thought this azzclown was dead and buried but he’s back with another company. What type of Human would I be if I didn’t warn his future employees what sort of soulless evil person they were reporting too? You see unlike Deegs I care about someone other than myself and have integrity

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just too rich so I’ll play along... 1st off, you have integrity?? Bashing someone you don’t like while hiding behind an anonymous tag? Sorry, I don’t agree with you on that one. 2nd, trying to warn future employees?? Do you honestly think that someone applying for a job with a different company would think, hmm let me search all posts with the initials JD in it and hopefully see what kind of person that is hiring me? Wow! Now I’m seeing why you didn’t like JD because he struggled with stupid people that were full of excuses, as do most people. So why don’t we just put this all to rest and you can focus on blaming current people in your life for why you suck. Ok snowflake?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody beware of JD, he’s a prick. Deegs will destroy this company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deegs for president! Best manager I ever worked for! Won multiple P Clubs with him!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well considering someone in the message board for the new company he works for asked for information about him and someone linked this thread then....yeah I’m absolutely positive they will check this out.
    Deegs hid behind others all the time so why not play his game. I noticed you are remaining anonymous as well. And you are absolutely correct that Deegs struggles with stupid people. His personal struggles with himself are well known.
    I blame no one for my success in being a better human being than JD. I am grateful for the wonderful people and mentors in my life that allow me the ability to recognize a toxic individual such as Deegs and most likely yourself

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drunk again posting while unemployed?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Sick burn. You really showed me. Your display of superior intellect is truly dazzling