Jeff J makes 10 million plus a year

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you will
    Be picked up in no time with your positive outlook and charm.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t use all the T Shirts! Might need them if the TP runs out

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahaha

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$50 says this is the person who says Pollyanna

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well thanks for the straws, guys and that damn vial set in a block of plastic

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas Roadhouse CEO foregoes salary for 1 year to pay workers amid coronavirus: reports.
    New York(CNN Business)Coronavirus has hit companies hard and fast over the past several weeks — prompting calls for industry bailouts and dramatic measures to cut costs. Among the steps some major corporations are taking to mitigate the consequences of the outbreak are pay cuts to CEOs and other top executives.

Executive pay cuts alone aren't likely to have a significant impact on companies' bottom lines or provide a boost to lower-paid employees further down the org chart. But they send an important message.

"A lot of it is symbolic," Itay Goldstein, professor of finance University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, said. "When we come into a crisis like the one we have right now — where it's a difficult time for the economy, for workers, people are losing their jobs, people don't know what to expect — I think for CEOs to come out and say, 'We are going to give up our pay,' it's a signal that they are sharing the pain."

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ceos are giving up the Salaries
    New York(CNN Business)Coronavirus has hit companies hard and fast over the past several weeks — prompting calls for industry bailouts and dramatic measures to cut costs. Among the steps some major corporations are taking to mitigate the consequences of the outbreak are pay cuts to CEOs and other top executives.

Executive pay cuts alone aren't likely to have a significant impact on companies' bottom lines or provide a boost to lower-paid employees further down the org chart. But they send an important message.

"A lot of it is symbolic," Itay Goldstein, professor of finance University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, said. "When we come into a crisis like the one we have right now — where it's a difficult time for the economy, for workers, people are losing their jobs, people don't know what to expect — I think for CEOs to come out and say, 'We are going to give up our pay,' it's a signal that they are sharing the pain."

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Airlines and travel companies, one of the industries hit hardest by the outbreak early on, were among the first to take such a step, including Delta (DAL), Alaska(ALK), United Airlines (UAL) and others, which all announced CEO pay cuts, and other executive compensation reductions.

Marriott (MAR), the world's largest hotel chain, said last week that CEO Arne Sorenson will not take home any salary for the rest of the year, and the rest of the executive team will take a 50% pay cut. The announcement came at the same time that the company said it would begin furloughing what could be tens of thousands of hotel workers, from housekeepers to general managers.

Online travel company Booking Holdings (BKNG) said Monday that CEO Glen Fogel, as well as the CEOs of the company's three brand divisions, would forgo his salary. Booking's board directors also volunteered to give up their cash retainers.

On Wednesday, Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) also announced its CEO Ed Stack and President Lauren Hobart will forgo their salaries, except for an amount covering company-provided benefits. The company's other named executive officers will take a 50% reduction in base salary.

Other companies, including Ford (F), GE (GESLX) and Lyft (LYFT) have taken similar steps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly Jeff J lacks the balls to step up to the plate and forgo his salary to help us lesser employees.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is so admirable

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, imma let you finish but .... how do you know he doesn’t already have something in the works? I don’t know Dr J (briefly met him twice), but have heard he’s generally regarded at HQ as down to earth and a leader with integrity. Hold off on the character assassinations until you have the full picture.... Maybe??? You're naming HUGE corporations with CEOs taking cuts- Sage was a gamble for a lot of early employees especially executives and it paid off for him. That salary report looks to be mostly stock?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG "BRO" Give us a break. How nauseating

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the CEO of Texas Roadhouse can do it..our executive team can do it.

The CEO of Texas Roadhouse is donating his salary until January of next year to pay front-line employees during the coronavirus outbreak, according to reports. The CEO of Texas Roadhouse made 1.3 mm in salary in 2018.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

admirable!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am I the only one who really would like more Texas Roadhouse insights?! Who’s with me?!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

down to earth LMAO

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I know to RUN the other direction if I hear that crap

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do a little homework on Jeff J and you will see that he sold Sage stock 2 years in a row, for over 30 million each time. He sold stock right before launch when the stock was super high and his stock was priced at less than .50 so he made a killing. When the company was having stock decline he bought back 400k worth of stock earlier this year. He literally couldn’t care about us or what our mission is. So incredibly sad. What a joke.

Oh and go look at his history of botched drugs at Shire. He takes zero responsibility as he sued Shire saying his was their fault for a bad drug when it was he and he alone. He talks a great game but he doesn’t care about anyone but himself. I just wish that I had been aware of this sooner and I would have never bought into the lie that he cares about moms.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sources?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest