Jesper Hoiland

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean really, what a kick in the nuts after 30 years.
    Humiliating to have that done. Really sucks.

#hedeservedit

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tons of money spent in rebates for preferred access and still the sales force couldn't drive business. Just ask DUGL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loose cannon that guy. Erratic, hot head.

And yes, his leadership style was to create turmoil among his direct reports. If they’re functional, he’s threatened. If he creates dysfunction among them, then they can’t collectively challenge him.

Smart, but perverse thinking.

It backfired.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eventually, it always does.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And he was the one that scaled back the patient assistance program because he didn’t like patients getting our products for free. Arrogant Dane!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg, I forgot about that. He was a grinch. That one plummeted morale worse than taking away jeans Friday. He is a dick.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesper’s legacy decision will always be putting the stop on casual Fridays.

Productivity and profitability soared because I was wearing wool gaberdine pants instead of jeans. Yeah, right.

Good call Jesper, good call.

30 years at Novo and you made the jeans decision.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! There are plenty of people besides AA who realize what a douche Jesper was. And, AA has a job - you should spend more time collecting information before you keep looking stupid on here.

And I bet Jesper is super-stoked to get paid to toss away his 30 year career at NNI. I bet his career went exactly like he wanted it to, right? Work forever to get the job you wanted, and then you suck so bad at it, they'd rather pay you to leave then have you spend one more day there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I can say is that knowing Jesper and the purported Novo Nordisk Way, I expected more from him. Disappointing.

ps - it’s interesting that he’s gone over a year and yet his mention invokes such strong reactions.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd say he did pretty well. Cashed out, retirement nest well feathered and he gets to go run his own ship. Whats AA doing, consulting on how to develop a winning team? Ha, LMFAO.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Jesper is happy. Maybe getting run off from his life's work is exactly what he hoped to achieve. I guess if you measure happiness by the amount of money someone pays you to get the fuck out, then he's a super happy guy.

And, if you have no idea what AA is doing, then you just don't know AA or anyone else who knows him. Seems weird that you have such a strong negative opinion of someone whom you don't even really know. But, you're a Jesper fan. I get it. Hopefully, you'll land a job at Radius soon!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not weird at all. In fact, a very similar opinion as many others who were there to see him fuck over people who put their trust in him. A typical weak leader who kisses babies and slaps you on the back when things are good, but in actuality is very insecure with no balls to shoot straight with people. He rode a wave but never really did anything and certainly didn't keep his eye on the business.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For not knowing someone well enough to even know where they work now, you seem to think you know him. But, stick with Jesper. He seems to be your kind of guy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA is a sales operations director at Lexicon

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#nojeansfriday
    #mylegacy

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30 frickin’ years and the most memorable decision I made was putting casual Friday’s out to the farm.

I trained my whole life for that decision.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like, who cares where he works now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he sells memberships at Jersey Strong.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, Gold's Gym