Jilly Bean Fast Start

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2021 at 8:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jilly Bean is recharged ya'll, and ready to annoy the !@#% out of you this year! Holiday break was way too long! Let's drive sales today. Smile and dial..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smile and dial. That’s a good one.

did she get you the good leads? Mitch and Murray paid good money for those leads.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s awesome! Coffee is for Closers!!
    Watch out for the brass balls to be on display in the background of a teams meeting

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jilly's quote for today: "Feel the Need, for Greed"! Push the providers to the brink, and make leadership proud ya'll. You can't get kicked out of an office if you're not physically there. Close hard virtually, and do not accept no as an answer to using our products. Winners find a way. Losers find excuses. I can't throw the ball and catch it too, or believe me I would.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt, this is a twisted sister. Self centered, and self serving.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now hush your sour little mouth
    This year will be all about y’all
    Down to every little detail leadership wants to know what you have been up to and how we can support your sweet little selves

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB,

I feel sick to tell you this, but I haven't left the house in 10 months. Well, to call on providers. Please don't be mad. I do make 2-3 phone calls each week.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your honesty and going the extra mile for Mother BI...

JB

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find the legacy of Jilly Bean to be an empty one! She came to her current region and announced that she is always a winner. She surrounds herself with winners. Well guess what. You are where you are meant to be - at the bottom and if KR doesn’t cut his loses by getting rid of a director with no knew ideas in the next reorg then it is his loss.