jim kenney, the future of BSX?

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by amazed onlooker, Dec 11, 2010 at 2:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work with JK. Decent guy, but he is not up for the job.

HOWEVER, it's a shame that all of the reps who post about him remain anonymous. I would be most of them are as bad at their job-----or even worse-----than JK. But because they remain below the radar they can stay in the shadows and criticize him.

My question.....does taking another person down in public elevate you at all?

You may get a new leader, but in the end it's up to you to get the job done. You love to say it's all about your relationship with your customers that drives your value. If that is true, who cares about JK?

Go sell something for god's sake.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's pretty ironic since you came on here anonymously and said Jim is a decent guy but "not up for the job." Not exactly a glowing and positive comment. So it is quite alright for you to give an anonymous opinion but it is shameful for everyone else? I would say that is pretty hypocritical.

3. T.B.

T.B. Guest

Ok, I'm sick of everyone bashing Jim. He's not a Ivy league grad but he's a winner, and he believed in my goofy ways. I'm putting my heart on my sleaze, or something like that, uhh whatever. You get my drift. People are really jealous of my height.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the recent changes can you believe all the responsibilty Jim has? Talk about being in over his head. Mark my words, this will be a disaster. But does it really matter. This company is a complete JOKE. Jim is a bigger idiot than Sheehan, yet his area was just expanded.
    Go figure. How great is it to compete against these idiots??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Hartman is getting canned and Kenney is safe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'M STILL HERE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you believe this incompetent idiot is making decisions on others careers. I work for him and I am scared to death. He is so self centered and is so obvious that he caters to his personal favorites. This is going to be really bad. People are really downplaying how deep the cuts will be. Next wek is going to be a blood bad.
    I wish Jim would just leave. Since he's been in this job its been a continous flow of bad news and poor sales.
    I think he brings us all bad karma.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are his favorites? They are the reps who are bringing in the most business, that's a fact. He will be loyal to those who drive the business because these reps will give him a better chance at keeping his job. JK will slit any throat to save his own job. Remember he sent his good friend TP out to the slaughterhouse. JK has one of the shakiest records as a sales leader, he's an above average sales rep who was turned into a below average sales director.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I'm still hoping he will be rif'ed. The RM's rif the reps and clinicals. Then the AD's rif the RM's. Then The VP's rif the AD's.

I don't believe Jim is an incompetent idiot. He's just not an effective manager. Like so many others in management that are driving this company to the grave, he is adept at telling his superiors what they want to hear and never takes responsibility for his failures.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did he fail specifically?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim like most of BSC management is horrible. It is a sinking ship. Zero pipeline, zero future, horrible leadership. Never work for any of them. They are all Yes men and take care of their favorites.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK is the poster child for BSX management. What appears to be "playing favorites" is actually an illustration of his laziness and lack of intelligence and vision. However, his skill as a self-promoter is unmatched!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty amazed that this thread has had over 24,000 views. People are more interested in JK's bizarre antics than the corporations blunders. Honestly, JK was looking for job opportunities at other companies before he was promoted to director. He knows that he's expendable and he does not deserve this much discussion. I think he should apply for the next season of Big Brother, he would be great at that....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you were right except for the fact that sr management folks get the heads-up in advance so they can find a new job before getting let go.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really is time for Jim to be promoted.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He works 3 days/wk max.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK taking all the credit for Larry E's high profile S-ICD implants and subsequent Boston Globe article. This could be his path for promotion as he mentors his peers on achieving market leadership!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke! This is so boring, nobody cares about him anymore.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to flathead? We were so close to breaking Sheehans world record of most comments on cafepharma. When your number one in the country I guess you can no longer say anything bad.
    I'm sure there still some good information to share...please

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's #1 in the country? What was his plan attainment, 78%? Jim never makes plan....