Jim Landis

Discussion in 'Syntex' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a great man has passed away. Jim Landis, first and foremost a family man who also happened to be a salesman, manager and entrepreneur extraordinaire, passed away on May 6th. He had suffered a stroke while having dinner with friends seven days earlier.

He was always ready with a smile and an anecdote of wisdom. For those of you who may want to reach out to his wife, Roberta, here is her mailing address:

Roberta Landis

110 Strous Court

Folsom, CA 95630

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't been on cafepharma for a long time, and when I saw this I was very saddened. Jim was one of the best people I ever worked with at Syntex. When I became an RTM, he was one of the first to reach out to me and assist. He had me fly out to his home and helped me prepare for my first training class. IHe made me feel like I was part of his family and for many years he was there for me with support and assistance, whenever I needed it. Rest in peace my friend! GManos.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got the news in the SSAA news letter. Rest in Peace Jim! I still have one of his "Just Rewards" granite business cards on my desk. He was a class act and one of the most down to earth and creative guys I had the pleasure to work with.