Jim McClintic

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Nov 4, 2015 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to resign. Your communication today was horrible. You need to own up to your bad decisions and inability to see past 30 days. You are milking this long enough. Resign.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear in the town halls Jim just gets up there and blames the sales guys

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim McClintic is a genuine good man who had to make tough decisions which would not have been made had we seen revenue growth which was expected when there was a sales force of over 150 people. There are so many moving parts in the lab industry which the morons who write this crap clearly are oblivious to, as most of the morons have no experience in the lab industry. Reimbursement is squeezing every single lab out there, some worse off than others like the poor guys at HDL. Insurers are forcing utilization trends down, through a number of various tactics with the majority of those creating harm to physicians and to patients. Consolidation and Acquisitions among the insurers is a strong indicator that times are changing as they too are looking for ways to remove excess. Its really easy to sell a $39 test but in the process you undersold on our clinical value to our patients. the tests we do make a difference and when the tables were turned on morons like you, you were no longer able to sell like you worked at walmart, you had to sell on the value and the clinical utility of a test which saves lives. Obviously the blame should actually be on you. Who do you blame when sales stops selling to whine for 3 months about a change in billing policy? The reduction in workforce is a direct result of incompetent sales people who failed to deliver. Blame yourself for the reduction in staff. You are obviously one of the guys at risk. The really good sales teams in this organization built success on relationships and when the policies changed and times got tough, they really ramped it up and delivered. Its tough for that team in Florida to carry the weight of the entire company. KUDOS to Jen and team who work hard out there and it has not been easy these days. I would advise that you get out and sell which is what you are paid to do.

There many things that you are clueless about, starting with questioning the integrity and commitment of a leader like Jim McClintic. He would work without compensation just to be a part of something bigger than your pea brain can fathom. His experience in this industry and his reputation is being put at risk every day when dealing with a changing culture, but he gets out there and continues to support each and every one of those who are part of this organization. Its obvious that you are perhaps one of those unfortunates who has chosen to quit and stay. Too bad for us. its a new day, new start and we are going to turn things around and kick ass in 2016, in spite of having to continue to carry your dead weight.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit, talk about clueless "the poor guys at HDL" are you kidding me?! You my friend are the one that is clueless. The days of small labs are over, that is the reason for acquisitions and consolidation. Clint must have scripted the first part of this post and Jim the second part, good team work.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like nothing is really wrong except some dead weight in sales! Great, let's start calling back all the folks you laid off, in sales and in the main office. Happy days are here again!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geez, this sounds like a retread presentation form 10 years ago. "Sell the value and the value will set you free, blaa, blaa, blaa"
    The business model has changed for labs. Sorry but price does matter regardless of whether your test cures cancer or not. What has happened to your lab is a case study. If other labs follow your lead, their business will drop 75%. Balance billing? You guys will never survive. So, where is Athero in 2 or 5 years? Maybe you will be proved right and your business decision vindicated. But for now, you're bleeding massively. Whether you think you're taking the high ground is doesn't matter. Your survival is on the line now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What doomed the sales force expansion was the unrealistic expectations right off the bat. They gave us next to nothing time at all to get a territory up and running. Rule of 78 jammed down our throats. Being treated like idiot children by clueless next level management that knew nothing about the business. Its taken a good couple years to get some of these accounts off the ground. Lots of "dead weight" just didn't respond well to the antics of RVW, Straza, and other dickbags like them. Things are better now, I am glad the board made the moves they did to get the real toxicity removed. The people complaining on here really just need to get the hell out of here

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales organization is whining again. If you can't stand the heat get the hell out you light weights. The rule of 78 is a common measure for sales. There are too many cry babies in this sales org. We know you can't make it here. Go back to pharma were you can work a half day you wusses. We adjusted your salaries because a lot of you ladies cried band cried while other reps actually out performed the whiners and earned their increases. The cry babies whinnied their territories were not large, too rural too far from were I live. Every excuse you think. How about this. Try working full days like the real world and earn your money. Don't think you have earned it and deserving either. Try working and look up the definition.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The big labs all have inexpensive tests for high risk patients that give you everything except lp (a). Why cover the VAP for 10-20 more particles you can't do anything about anyway if they are on high doses statins? Plus the big labs have every test we need. This is reality. Insurance companies completely shape everything now that people can all have insurance!!! I swear to be in management here you have to be willing to stick your head up your assistance and live in a dreamworld!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not about the "clinical utility of the VAP". This is about trying to keep building bigger and bigger panels while the reimbursements are drying up. It's not accurate to say people are "dead weight" when they see the truth behind the atherotech "value proposition"
    They VAP alone can't carry this company. Insurance companies aren't going to cover these big panels. Sounds like the marketplace is moving too fast from this company to keep up. I am sorry, but this post is delusional.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it was and is so easy at $39.00 ask JR how he did out in the field when he was first hired......if he says anything more than awful go back and look at the numbers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have a TF manager. I can understand why you are confused. Slimy twerps that they are can't help themselves from pushing you to add tests that the doctors don't even want.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know they are grooming you to be the next CEO, Clint. Climb down from the water tower, JM is too senile to recognize his name anymore. No need to paint over his name lol

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A company that blames the very sales force that they hired is not fit to lead or make sound decisions. Very very immature and disappointing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very insecure people in management/leadership roles has been the norm here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McClintic is the guy who said at a town hall that things were groovy and I could go ahead and buy that car, about six weeks before I was pink slipped.

No, I didn't buy a car.