JnJ sucks

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desperate measures for desperate times

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many times did the 'same person' post in this thread LOL.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're acquired by JNJ do yourself a favor and resign. The management is oblivious and will not listen, they will destroy your culture, you'll experience mass layoffs and severe budget cuts. You'll be left drowning in apathy for a job you once loved. JNJ is all about JNJ...they're the least customer-centric company I've ever been associated with and I'm sorry our company was ever acquired by them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Age discrimination permeates the entire company, too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Example:Alza Corp.
    There are many others to be sure.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As bad as I have been treated by this company, the worst part is the way senior management has no concern for the health and welfare of its customers. So many people destroyed by toxic hips, Risperdal, Levaquin, ect. Weldon and Gorsky will be seated right next to Hitler and Pol Pot when it is all said and done.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Age discrimination is very obvious. If you are over 50 look out. No matter how well you do, you will be under scrutiny. If you make a 6 figure salary all the more scary. They will replace you in a heartbeat and get someone who will cost them less.

They don't care about corporate memory and experience which are invaluable to a company who makes drugs and OTC and deals with Federal Regulatory Bodies.

They care about money period and that is one of the many root causes along with abhorrent leadership that will cause the spiralling down of this company.

I know companies are in it for the profit but, Larsen,a great leader, made money and wasn't a dirty player.
    Too bad we can't seem to attract anyone in that calibre.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JnJ, especially ITS, to me, is the epitome of American Ignorance!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, as long as the accountants show Billions in profits being made by JnJ each year, there is no reason for change

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had FDA had "teeth" for situations such as risperdal et al. Why the heck aren't these people being held accountable. ( LIKE AG an BW?)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That should read HAD TEETH.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have hit it right on the nose.

And how they want you to leave (at least in Canada is to not tell anyone outright, to go about your day happy and as if everything is normal ( conditions of getting the package) not to say anything bad, and once you leave I believe employees are told not to talk to those who have left for fear of libel or disparaging remarks that the could come back to bit the company re ageism etc.) Very sleazy company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the heck do we keep blundering about and having recalls, paying out vast sums of money, not fixing FW, bribery charges and keeping the AG and the other incompetents at the top?
    Are they all going to move to Europe to avoid the consequences?
    What a joke!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad