JnJ sucks

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was also laid off in January - legacy PFE - paid too much and worked to hard. Company management sucks..toxic environment. Senior management porking admins.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you feel that way. We weren't exactly excited to pick up all that lack luster talent from PCH either. Good riddance.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is PFE?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean Linda? OMFG that thing is worse than an animal. No wonder this group is in shits, poor poor Canada.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they giving warning documents or just laying off

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is both shocking and unfair is that as J&J lays off thousands, their outside consultant (contingent labor) costs have grown to astronomically high levels. They cut $100 million in people and add back $90 million in outside labor. The headcount actually increases, but they are paying lower wages to the consultants and no benefits. Not the spirit of the credo

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And, because they want to go CHEAP, they exclude all experienced reps over 40 years old in frank violation of Federal law!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J is now laying off quarterly in a very quiet way. Consumer lay off in March and more in May. It is a way to not stir people up and impact productivity or have talented staff leaving. It also may be a way around having to follow NJ state law that they must file with the state when the layoffs are at certain levels all at once.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is happening across all sectors. Buy a company to prop up your toplinr sales and growth. Then you need to restructure. Lead people to believe that displaced will be able to apply to open positions, which are written to avoid legal complications. Hire cheaper replacements (younger, consultants, foreign, etc.)

Rinse. Repeat. Employees are pawns... Useful as long as they follow orders.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya'll crazy. I would welcome an opportunity to work at JNJ. Ya'll take everything for granted.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left a year ago. Slept like a baby ever since putting those assholes behind be. I wasn’t crazy about being discriminated against because I’m white, so I left. I can’t urge you enough to leave and file a grievance with the EEOC. It leaves you open to take action down the road.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really like what down the road if filed now?